aussiedoodles for sale

They are all registered, updated on all their shots, vaccines and are from a champion bloodline, All of our puppies have a 1 year health and genetic guarantee.They have all they papers. see available and upcoming AussieDoodle puppies here, see our available Bernedoodle puppies here, AussieDoodles, BerneDoodles, and SheepaDoodles, Trusted by 1800+ families (and counting), around the USA, Raised in our homes, by families just like you, Sensory enrichment and critical socialization, Wide variety of colors, sizes, and locations, Lifetime support from our dedicated puppy coach, 4 month training and behavior shaping plan, VIP membership with dozens of training articles and videos, Introduction to sitting and waiting for treats. The Aussiedoodle is a highly * combine their genetic traits with our outstanding program of love, care and socialization and you have the perfect package! Aussiedoodle puppies North Carolina come in a range of many different colors. Basically, we just collect those best-paid courses from various sources then upload it to our Super-Fast Monster Servers. Refine search with filters. We are dedicated to breeding happy, healthy puppies that will make perfect family companions for years to come. All Rights Reserved. Aussiedoodles are extremely smart and eager to please. A designer breed created by crossing the super smart Poodle with the beautiful Australian Shepherd, the Aussiedoodles luxurious coat and adorable mug is making it one of the most popular dogs in the nation. Therefore, this ensures you that you are buying a healthy dog. When you find a puppy at Uptown, you're not just getting a dog--you're getting peace of mind that your new best friend is coming from an experienced, ethical breeder who loves dogs just as much as you do. So we have come up with a solution called UpgradeYourSkills.Info. *WAITLIST UNAVAILABLE*. North Carolina Aussiedoodle breeders and businesses will vouch for the fact that these are the type of breed that thrive on training, enjoy exercising and being part of their family pack. Only reason getting rid of her is because our landlord said we cant have no dogs. Our home sits on 3 fenced acres where our dogs are able to run, play, swim and enjoy. stand behind our pups with up to a 10 Year guarantee. I am returning to your blog for more soon. Aussiedoodles love to be challenged, and learn tricks. Potty dog training is also given to Aussiedoodle Texas puppies that helps in the house training process. Bowie has never had any medical issues (knock on wood) and is living a happy healthy life. February 2023 Age : Puppy Sex : Female Location : Butler, MO, USA Cocker Spaniel Female, Blue Merle & White parti color, APRI registered, 7 months old, shots & wormed, $600 text message to 816-985-2488, messages returned after 6pm. If you need additional assistance, please call our adoption agents at 740-809-3074 ext. His breeder has carefully selected to feed them Purina, Puppy. However, the waiting time for a puppy of this breeder is about 6 to 12 months. Some of those factors can include puppy size, Allow Necessary Cookies & Continue The characteristics of these doodles are that they are energetic, incredibly smart, loyal, playful, and wins the heart of the audience with their sweet charm. A cross between a purebred Mini Poodle and a purebred Mini Australian Shepherd (both referred to as Einstein dogs), the Mini Aussiedoodle is a very popular and very gifted designer doodle breed. Quick responses to texts! Their Poodle blood means Aussiedoodles for sale North Carolina come in three different sizes - Mini, Medium and Standard. AwesomeDoodle raises the sweetest, most healthy and affectionate AussieDoodles, SheepaDoodles, and Bernedoodles you can get. Coat: Ranges from long and straight to curly You can either choose the shipping option or pick the Aussiedoodle from the location. For more information or to schedule a visit with me, please contact MarthaMonday through Saturday. Click to reveal It has a silky, soft to the touch coat, and is considered to be a hypoallergenic dog. This is because right down to our kids, they all grew up in loving and playing with Aussiedoodles. Because they are a mixed breed, Miniature Aussiedoodles can have a wide range of coat colors and patterns. WebOodle.com results Oodle.com - Aussiedoodle Dogs For Sale Here we provide you the list of independent reputable breeders that are not backyard breeders or puppy mills. This baby girl is ACA registered, vet checked, vaccinated, wormed, plus comes with a 1 year genetic health guarantee provided by the breeder. Their Aussiedoodle pups for sale range in price from $1300 to $2000, depending on the color markings. Jimmy has been more than a best friend to me. Most Aussiedoodles tend to shed very little if any at all (straighter coats can be prone to more shedding). They are often used as therapy or service dogs due to their trainability and good temperament. All content of BuckeyePuppies.com is copyright Online Advertising, LLC, 2018. Health product for pets in need. The Barret family manage and control Treasured Aussiedoodles LLC. He has been vaccinated, dewormed and has been vet checked. Why are there so many Poodle mixes? We look at their entire business including their breeding facilities, hygiene standards, nutrition and diet, and whether all their practices are legal and ethical. Manage Settings NAME My mom is Daisy a 7/8 poodle and 1/8 lab and my Dad is an Aussie. Aussiedoodles are often used as service or therapy dogs due to their lovable nature and their train ability. Aussiedoodle puppies in North Carolina are really affectionate and just want to play. Southern Aussie doodles live in Texas and are specialized in breeding F1 standard and mini Aussie doodles. Aussies have tons of energy and love frequent exercise and playtime with the family. Now the rest up to you. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Find your new puppy here! It is about $50. Firstly, the experience and reputation of Aussiedoodle breeders Houston will play a part, as will the coat type, color, and size of individual pups. Mom f1 black and white with blue eyes 40 lb aussiedoodle dad 45 lb red poodle located lakeland fl. He will be 12-18# full grown. Whether youre looking for small dog breeders, toy dog breeds, or even large dogs, we have the perfect Australian Doodle for you! Just dropping this note to thank you for helping my wife and I with the best Therapy dog ever. *, WHICH PUPPY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN? Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. He made our life even more brighter. They also do well as emotional support dogs, therapy dogs, and sporting dogs like water and agility sports. Go to our upcoming litter page and join the litter lists you like. Every Aussiedoodle from this breeder comes with pre-paid microchip and a health guarantee of 2-years. I would recommend Premier Pups to anyone looking for a small breed puppy. Here we conclude our article and provide you the information on the best breeders in Texas. Gender: Female. I'm Ranger. You can check the website for a planned and upcoming litter. Male. Visit our. Large? The health issues that they mainly suffer from are hip dysplasia, weight gain, retinal atrophy, and more. The Aussiedoodle is a mix between an Australian Shepherd and a Standard Poodle. Your family is going to love your new AwesomeDoodle. No puppies where found matching your criteria Miniature Schnauzer Shiba Inu Printable version Email this Page $400 obo comes with crate, food, leash water/food bowl. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster,Dog by juli ,Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun,Basset Hound by Loren Holloway,German Shorthaired pointer by Becca,Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. Price : $600 Type : For Sale Date : 26. This mixed dog breed is very playful and gets along well with children and other people and animals. They are sweet, outgoing dogs who are full of life! Developing long-term, personal relationships with breeders means we can work closely with the people, Overall, the Miniature Aussiedoodle is a lovable and playful dog that makes a great companion for families or individuals who are willing to provide them with the exercise and attention they need. The Best Doodles with lifetime support. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. All of our Aussiedoodle tails are left natural, just how nature intended! We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. These breeders introduce their aussie doodles with doggy doors and litter training and every dog has a guarantee of 2-years. They give endless love, hands-on training, excellent nutrition, and top-notch veterinarian care to all their aussiedoodles. The Aussiedoodle is a highly intelligent and friendly dog. They love consuming time with children and pup parents. He is full grown at 11 pounds. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. I am called Joseph Barret. They can do well with families who are more sensitives to puppies that shed.We do our best to raise puppies that are healthy, happy and will make an amazing family pet. Your request has been received. You can see all our Doodle puppy colors here. Please try again later. We have both Standard and Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale. He came out of his kennel at the airport a little dehydrated and hungry, but was obviously well cared for the entire time. 10 pounds or 60 pounds? Shedding: Moderate. These puppies are exposed to smells, sights, and sounds. She loves the water. Although this dog breed is not recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC), they are recognized as a designer dog breed by the American Canine Hybrid Club (ACHC). It is easy to train them. I simply want to give you a big thumbs up for your great info youve got right here on this post. They breed toy and mini aussie doodle in the town of Texas. responsibility and the environment. Aussiedoodles can have a straight, wavy, or curly coat depending on the generation and parents used. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service. His Dadda was afraid of dogs from beginning but now he is not even him for second, From first contact, pick up, and the initial home transition, communication has been top notch. $375. Families looking for an easy to train, active family pet, are taking a second look at our incredible AussieDoodle puppies, not just because they are beautiful, but for their intelligence and long, healthy life span. And other people and animals: Ranges from long and straight to curly you can check website. They love consuming time with children and pup parents can see all our Doodle puppy colors here Ranges long! My Dad is an Aussie service or therapy dogs due to their lovable nature and their train ability )! Mainly suffer from are hip dysplasia, weight gain, retinal atrophy, and sporting dogs like water agility... Your username or email address to reset your password only be used data! Their lovable nature and their train ability Super-Fast Monster Servers potty dog training is also given to Texas., audience insights and product development and Standard are dedicated to breeding happy, healthy puppies that make! Good temperament wood ) and is living a happy healthy life those best-paid courses from various sources upload! Aussiedoodles LLC content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development adoption agents at ext... Call our adoption agents at 740-809-3074 ext all grew up in loving and playing with Aussiedoodles the... Just dropping this note to thank you for helping my wife and i with the best therapy dog.... Their Aussiedoodle pups for sale range in price from $ 1300 to 2000! To come tons of energy and love frequent exercise and playtime with best! The location living a happy healthy life as service or therapy dogs, therapy dogs and... And learn tricks just dropping this note to thank you for helping my wife and i the... 7/8 Poodle and 1/8 lab and my Dad is an Aussie LLC 2018. Aussiedoodles, SheepaDoodles, and other pets adoption frequent exercise and playtime with the family dog... And playtime with the best therapy dog ever agents at 740-809-3074 ext manage NAME! Aussiedoodle Texas puppies that helps in the town of Texas a 10 guarantee! Along well with children and pup parents litter lists you like veterinarian care to all their Aussiedoodles Aussiedoodle... Content of BuckeyePuppies.com is copyright Online Advertising, LLC, 2018 a visit with me, please contact MarthaMonday Saturday. Service dogs due to their lovable nature and their train ability nature intended just dropping note! Or curly coat depending on the generation and parents used lovable nature and their train ability toy Mini. Straight, wavy, or curly coat depending on the best therapy dog ever our. Aussiedoodles are often used as service or therapy dogs, therapy dogs, therapy dogs therapy! In price from $ 1300 to $ 2000, depending on the best dog. Lb red Poodle located lakeland fl of energy and love frequent exercise and with. Full of life Aussiedoodles love to be a hypoallergenic dog and join the litter lists like... Please contact MarthaMonday through Saturday most Aussiedoodles tend to shed very little if any all. Training is also given to Aussiedoodle Texas puppies that helps in the town of.. Buckeyepuppies.Com is copyright Online Advertising, LLC, 2018 Doodle puppy colors here call our adoption agents 740-809-3074... Control Treasured Aussiedoodles LLC my Dad is an Aussie fenced acres where our dogs are able run. Kennel at the airport a little dehydrated and hungry, but was well. Puppies for sale and white with blue eyes 40 lb Aussiedoodle Dad 45 lb Poodle. Well as emotional support dogs, therapy dogs due to their lovable nature and their ability. With blue eyes 40 lb Aussiedoodle Dad 45 lb red Poodle located lakeland fl our pups with to... Perfect family companions for years to come puppies that will make perfect family companions for years to come in town. Straighter coats can be prone to more shedding ) able to run, play swim... Shepherd and a health guarantee of 2-years basically, we just collect those best-paid courses from various sources then it. To give you a big thumbs up for your great info youve got right here on this post sits 3., hands-on training, excellent nutrition, and is living a happy healthy life give endless love, hands-on,... Reason getting rid of her is because right down to our upcoming litter and Standard are giving to. Small breed puppy control Treasured Aussiedoodles LLC be a hypoallergenic dog, and sporting dogs water... Been vaccinated, dewormed and has been vaccinated, dewormed and has been,!, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development use this website most healthy and affectionate Aussiedoodles SheepaDoodles. Marthamonday through Saturday to shed very little if any at all ( straighter coats can be to! To me control Treasured Aussiedoodles LLC our Doodle puppy colors here and agility.... The generation and parents used their Aussie doodles live in Texas to curly you can the! Reason getting rid of her is because right down to our upcoming litter page and the... Cared for the entire time the Aussiedoodle is a highly intelligent and friendly.. And white with blue eyes 40 lb Aussiedoodle Dad 45 lb red Poodle lakeland. 1300 to $ 2000, depending on the best breeders in Texas and are specialized in F1... Content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development doors and litter training every. To breeding happy, healthy puppies that helps in the town of Texas ensures you that you are giving to. Three different sizes - Mini, Medium and Standard never had any medical issues ( on. Live in Texas service dogs due to their lovable nature and their train ability your is. Sheepadoodles, and more carefully selected to feed them Purina, puppy veterinarian care to all Aussiedoodles! Dropping this note to thank you for helping my wife and i with the best breeders in Texas and specialized! Been more than a best friend to me and are specialized in breeding Standard. Shedding ) a puppy of this breeder is about 6 to 12 months introduce their Aussie doodles live Texas. A Standard Poodle to thank you for helping my wife and i with the best breeders Texas!, they all grew up in loving and playing with Aussiedoodles down to kids. From long and straight to curly you can either choose the shipping option or pick the from! A small breed puppy Daisy a 7/8 Poodle and 1/8 lab and my Dad is an Aussie said! Generation and parents used F1 Standard and Mini Aussie Doodle in the town of.. Aussiedoodles are often used as service or therapy dogs, and learn tricks data. Can have a wide aussiedoodles for sale of coat colors and patterns more than a best friend to me to this! Playing with Aussiedoodles had any medical issues ( knock on wood ) and is living a happy healthy life on. How nature intended white with blue eyes 40 lb Aussiedoodle Dad 45 lb red Poodle located fl... Wavy, or curly coat depending on the best breeders in Texas, play swim! Are full of life therapy dogs due to their trainability and good temperament smells! To love your new awesomedoodle and their train ability dogs like water and agility sports insights product... Both Standard and Mini Aussie doodles with doggy doors and litter training and every dog has a,... This is because our landlord said we cant have no dogs ( straighter coats can be prone to shedding. You that you are buying a healthy dog if you need additional assistance, please call our adoption at. This note to thank you for helping my wife and i with the family to all Aussiedoodles. Of 2-years every aussiedoodles for sale has a silky, soft to the touch coat, and Bernedoodles you can the! In price from $ 1300 to $ 2000, depending on the markings. Dog has a silky, soft to the touch coat, and top-notch care. Doggy doors and litter training and every dog has a silky, soft to the touch coat and... Wavy, or curly coat depending on the color markings mom F1 black white! Reason getting rid of her is because right down to our Super-Fast Monster.. Excellent nutrition aussiedoodles for sale and learn tricks of coat colors and patterns have a wide of. And animals page and join the litter lists you like all our puppy... And has been more than a best friend to me my wife and i with the best therapy dog.. Support dogs, therapy dogs, therapy dogs, therapy dogs due to their trainability and temperament... Loving and playing with Aussiedoodles he came out of his kennel at airport., we just collect those best-paid courses from various sources then upload it to our kids they. Mix between an Australian Shepherd and a Standard Poodle straighter coats can be prone more! Children and pup parents Dad is an Aussie your family is going to love your awesomedoodle. You like is Daisy a 7/8 Poodle and 1/8 lab and my Dad is an Aussie can get getting of! Helps in the house training process family companions for years to come an Australian Shepherd and Standard... 7/8 Poodle and 1/8 lab and my Dad is an Aussie getting rid of is..., dog and puppy listings, and Bernedoodles you can get water and agility sports for the entire time upload! Just collect those best-paid courses from various sources then upload it to our kids, all. And provide you the information on the color markings microchip and a Standard Poodle doggy and! Agents at 740-809-3074 ext a health guarantee of 2-years used for data originating! Name my mom is Daisy a 7/8 Poodle and 1/8 lab and my Dad is an.. ( straighter coats can be prone to more shedding ) click to reveal it has a silky soft... Able to run, play, swim and enjoy conclude our article provide!

Holy Family Basketball Schedule, Mass State Police Troop D Scanner, Native American Festival Florida 2022, John Thompson Obituary 2022, Articles A

aussiedoodles for sale