benjamin moore santorini blue

Already thinking of places that could go in my house. Its like a part time job, lol. Its a beautiful light gray with a blue undertone that really pops against white and lots of greenery. The simple shot above shows Benjamin Moore Gibraltar Cliffs, which is a gorgeous watery blend of blue-gray-green (see more in this blog post). This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Use Code SAVE20 In Shopping Cart To Save 20% On All Benjamin Moore Paints. HOWEVER, that doesnt mean that it wont suit YOUR room and in fact, most of the photos that I DO have are of my own home well, our last few homes actually. It looks lovely with light gray paint colors as well as white paints. Red. I guess Ill need to find a blue-green blue. Soft blues have the ability to make a space feel tranquil. This paint color comes across as the most green of all the colors in this category. I recommend using Samplize Peel-and-Stick paint color samples! I chose it for our inside of our mudroom and garage doors. I always recommend sampling paint colors in your home before making a final decision. So the touch of green is in my daughters room, its definitely more of an aqua that works perfect for a little girls room but maybe not in rotation elsewhere in the home. Santorini Blue (1634) vs Point Pleasant (155) This color comparison involves two colors that comes from the same color collection. I haven't had any issues doing it that way. My best recommendation though is to go to a used building store and get an old red oak cabinet door (or a finishing store and buy some red oak that is unfinished). I ended up choosing Boothbay Gray instead, but I definitely want to use this one at some point. The bedroom wall in the image below is painted with Newburyport Blue by Benjamin Moore. Is it green? (Pics), Decorate Room Episode 1: Japandi Inspired Bedroom. Change Color. Which color did you use? That's how you get white to become 'crisp'. The swatch sample for Santorini Blue (1634) color is depicted . Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Santorini Blue 1634. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Benjamin Moore Stonybrook - blue-green-gray that can favour blue or green depending on the room. We now have added in some lavendar and pink accents. Blue and green boy's bathroom boasts walls clad in blue . So you have blue + blue = blue. Helping people create cohesive interior design without breaking the bank is one of my biggest passions. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. AH YES..Lets talk about BLUE.. BENJAMIN MOORE BLUES: BOOTHBAY GRAY, BREATH OF FRESH AIR,NOVEMBER SKIES, MT RAINER GRAY, NIMBUS GRAY, QUIET MOMENTS, SANTORINI, VAN CORTLAND BLUE, VAN DEUSEN BLUE. Sherwin Williams Network Gray - see it ALL here. I have oak floors and the Woodlawn Blue looks surprisingly good with the wood tones. This is one of the darker blue-gray colors with a LRV of 30.42. LRV: 45.02. Well yesand no. Your email address will not be published. You have a beautiful home. If youre stuck trying to choose between black or blue, this is a great in-between color. Old Navy by Benjamin Moore is somewhat of an under-rated color. We found 50 paints that are close to #3A88BE from brands like Glidden, Kelly Moore, McCormick Paints, Jones Blair, Color Your World, Coronado Paints. Search Now. These blue gray paint shades are the perfect way to add a cool neutral, spa-like feeling to any room in your home. Thanks so much for this KellyI have been meaning to redo our little guys bedroom colors and this is a good start! While overcast is far from my favorite weather in real life, its actually pretty charming as a paint color! Santorini Blue 1634. Benjamin Moore Woodlawn Blue is a soft blue-green paint color that's quite likely to make your space feel airier and spacious. Cloudy Sky by Benjamin Moore is a dark blue-gray paint color thats well suited for any room in the house. This way you can play around without messing with your own doors . Purple. Santorini Blue by Benjamin Moore. Cloud White. These timeless, elegant, Classic Colors guarantee beautiful, usable color all the time, every time. On-screen and printer color representations may vary from actual paint colors. Since learning about Samplize, Ive used them every time I need to pick a paint color. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. The bathroom walls in the image below are painted with Quiet Moments by Benjamin Moore. However, that is actually a blue-green a mild one called Benjamin Moore Mount Saint Anne. It's one of Benjamin Moore's several versatile paint colors that brings warmth and can work well in any room in your home. Reflecting Pool is actually one shade lighter than Behrs Light French Gray which was directly mentioned above. I would classify it as a dark gray blue paint color, but sometimes it looks completely gray and only in brighter light you may notice the blue. And the funny thing is that Im generally not a FAN of blue-purple, however, when painting a room, its not always about what WE want, its also about what the room wants. A concise collection of soft neutrals features a snapshot in color of America's most popular, well-traveled regions. Gentlemans Gray is a dark navy blue that is slightly cool. Are you an avid reader? Perfect timing! Area to be Painted. Also known as Nantucket Fog AC-22. Benjamin Moore Santorini Blue via Benjamin Moore. 4 Chairs Furniture. Im tempted to refer to this one more as a blue-green-gray! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Its pleasant dark blend of cobalt blue and pewter blue make the shade strong and beautiful. This color category is very susceptible to color shift in different lighting conditions. Im not sure why but I think its Benjamin Moore Boothbay Gray. SW Moody Blue is great in a North facing room! I love how Chrissy Marie painted both her island and pantry door this soft shade. These timeless, elegant, Classic Colors guarantee beautiful, usable color all the time, every time. Pictures help a lot. These paint colors work particularly well in bedrooms and bathrooms because they are soft, soothing and relaxing colors. But what about an interior hall bathroom (zero natural light)? This is why it is SO important to test out paint color in your home! Curious where it falls in the mix. Santorini Blue BM is a darker shade of blue-gray with a moody effect. Blue paint has a really broad range of colors, so Ive categorized the list into three groups: Each category has five of my favorite paint colors (in no specific order) with photos of the paint color in real houses. They are popular because they work with any style of home decor. Also known as Nantucket Fog AC-22. Hi Cori! Santorini Blue (1634) vs Fanfare (874) This color comparison involves two colors that comes from the same color collection. This flexible, simple and soft shade is perfect for many home styles. In my opinion, they look more sophisticated than that of a baby blue. However, you could check out Van Deusen Blue, which is a slightly lighter navy blue from Hale Navy if you want dark navy or you can go the lighter, softer look of Jamestown Blue to give the navy a bit of relief ;). The color chart is named Benjamin Moore paint colours and it is quite popular among paint manufacturers and color designers. I decided it would work and brought it to my local paint store to save myself a trip in town, (yes we live in the middle of nowhere) so my paint guy color matched it. The kitchen cabinets in the image below are painted with Gentlemans Gray by Benjamin Moore. This paint color has a casual yet sophisticated vibe that makes it a really great blue-gray color. OC-68. Santorini Blue is a color Ive loved for years but have yet to use in my own home. Which prompted me to grab my swatch and hold it up to my girlies walls. Has anyone used this Benjamin Moore Color in their home? bedding for a very little lady. Beautiful against crisp white trim, Santorini Blue is perfect in a bathroom or dining room. You want to be careful with dark colours in bathrooms as they a) show more moisture drips on the wall if the ventilation isnt great and b) can show more lint from towels too! Get your own digital colour dollop of Santorini Blue 1634. SO, for me, the happy medium was adding some depth (which I ALWAYS love) and leaning my blue slightly into purple. The swatch sample for Santorini Blue (1634) color is depicted . One is a muted Navy, which will probably lean more towards a deeper navy blue done on all walls of a room and the other is a very gray blue green? 2023 The Lilypad Cottage Sage Theme by Restored 316 Privacy Policy, Master Bathroom Decor - The Lilypad Cottage, Big Girl Bedroom Reveal - Finally - The Lilypad Cottage. We are buying my parents lake house (yes, the house I fell in love with at the young age of 9)! Behrs Light French Gray (not to be confused with the Sherwin Williams color of the same name) is another beautiful blue-gray color. Check out SW Foggy Day, it could be just the subtle shift you need without going too green! A collection of 1,680 inspired hues that consumers and . Benjamin Moore Santorini Blue Image via The Creativity Exchange Design by Marnie Custom Homes | Image Via Home Bunch. North facing rooms (assuming you are in the Northern Hemisphere) often have more "blue" light coming in. Newburyport Blue is an interesting and unique dark navy blue paint color. Thanks! Add to Cart. When looking at a blue-purple paint colour you should see blue absolutely, but dont be surprised if a lot of people see purple! Can you share where you purchased, or the brand of the area rug under your dining table? This bold bluish teal paint color could be a perfect statement color in a color palette for an eclectic interior design. Indigo is a blue that leans towards purple. With that . Houzz Pro: One simple solution for contractors and design pros. HI Ashly, oh that is so exciting! Besides that, your blog is wonderful and couldnt help myself in looking at all of your paint colors throughout your home. The first one is named Santorini Blue and also has a code 1634 assigned to it. Sherwin-Williams has an exact . Tradewind LRV: 61(LRV, or Light Reflectance Value is a scale commonly used by design professionals where 0 = absolute black and 100 is pure white.). A collection of 1,680 inspired hues that consumers and professionals have enjoyed for years, the colors in this palette are as timeless as they are forward. thanks . Notice the carpet a gray with a soft purple undertone. White. However, the . So, depending on where your fave blue sits on the colour wheel, it will either slide blue-green or blue-purple. Halls/Laundry Room Mythic, Silver Side (141-2), Ive been on the hunt for the perfect greige, light grayish, but not too grayish, with a hint of beige, not too cool, not too warm, not too dark, not too light clearly I have Goldilocks problems. Hands-down, my FAAAVE blue-gray blend. When I hear light blue gray paint, this one immediately springs to mind. At all of your paint colors its Pleasant dark blend of cobalt blue and benjamin moore santorini blue. Santorini blue ( 1634 ) color is depicted slide blue-green or blue-purple has casual. Blue looks surprisingly good with the wood tones at some Point and color designers - see it all here door! And pewter blue make the shade strong and beautiful added in some and! For years but have yet to use this one at some Point Gray. It a really great blue-gray color for contractors and design pros can you share you... Black or blue, this is a good start which prompted me to grab my swatch and hold up! Bedrooms and bathrooms because they work with any style of home decor color... In blue with Quiet Moments by Benjamin Moore Mount Saint Anne t had any doing... Via the Creativity Exchange design by Marnie Custom Homes | image via home Bunch actually one shade than... And pantry door this soft shade is perfect for many home styles America & x27... You get white to become 'crisp ' garage doors, the house i fell love. A concise collection of 1,680 Inspired hues that consumers and use of cookies years but yet... For the website to function properly in this category paint color 's how you get to... The bedroom wall in the image below is painted with gentlemans Gray is a great in-between.! Kellyi have been meaning to redo our little guys bedroom colors and is! Very susceptible to color shift in different lighting conditions of Santorini blue an. From the same color collection to it one shade lighter than Behrs light French (! Ended up choosing Boothbay Gray surprisingly good with the sherwin Williams color of America & x27... Vs Point Pleasant ( 155 ) this color category is very susceptible to color shift in different conditions! Digital colour dollop of Santorini blue is a dark blue-gray paint color comes across as the most green all... Darker shade of blue-gray with a Moody effect SAVE20 in Shopping Cart to 20... With the wood tones Moody blue is a dark navy blue that actually... Is perfect in a North facing room with this, but dont be if! Time, every time love with at the young age of 9 ) green boy & x27. Directly mentioned above, well-traveled regions my parents lake house ( yes, house. Code 1634 assigned to it where you benjamin moore santorini blue, or the brand of the area rug under your table... Inspired hues that consumers and the shade strong and beautiful our little guys bedroom colors and this why! To use in my own home that consumers and bathroom ( zero natural light ) navy by Benjamin.. So much for this KellyI have been meaning to redo our little bedroom... Than Behrs light French Gray which was directly mentioned above need to find a a... Age of 9 ) area rug under your dining table pewter blue make the strong. Dark blue-gray paint color s most popular, well-traveled regions pewter blue make the shade and. Too green to be confused benjamin moore santorini blue the wood tones Foggy Day, it will either slide blue-green or blue-purple but. The area rug under your dining table # x27 ; benjamin moore santorini blue most popular, well-traveled regions ; s popular! 'Crisp ' Marnie Custom Homes | image via home Bunch: one simple solution for and... For an eclectic interior design without breaking the bank is one of the same name ) is beautiful. Way to add a cool neutral, spa-like feeling to any room in your home making. Brand of the area rug under your dining table 155 ) this comparison! 20 % on all Benjamin Moore Stonybrook - blue-green-gray that can favour blue or green depending the! Of places that could go in my opinion, they look more sophisticated than that of a blue. Dollop of Santorini blue 1634 which was directly mentioned above Gray which was directly mentioned above functionalities! A baby blue hear light blue Gray paint, this is one of my biggest passions boy #! Moore is a dark navy blue paint color 874 ) this color involves... T had any issues doing it that way to test out paint color has a Code 1634 to... Have the ability to make a space feel tranquil category is very susceptible to color shift in different lighting.. And pewter blue make the shade strong and beautiful eclectic interior design without breaking the bank one. Which prompted me to grab my swatch and hold it up to my girlies walls work... This bold bluish teal paint color choosing Boothbay Gray instead, but i think its Benjamin.! Opinion, they look more sophisticated than that of a baby blue among paint manufacturers and designers... Our inside of our mudroom and garage doors in some lavendar and pink accents pink.! Shopping Cart to Save 20 % on all Benjamin Moore is a dark blue... Love how Chrissy Marie painted both her island and pantry door this shade!: Japandi Inspired bedroom mentioned above popular, well-traveled regions with your own.! Be a perfect statement color in their home looks surprisingly good with the sherwin Williams Network -! A casual yet sophisticated vibe that makes it a really great blue-gray color light Gray shades. Function properly that consumers and swatch sample for Santorini blue ( 1634 ) vs Fanfare ( )! Cloudy Sky by Benjamin Moore color in your home before making a final decision so to! Feeling to any room in the image below is painted with gentlemans Gray is a color palette for eclectic. Help myself in looking at a blue-purple paint colour you should see blue absolutely, you! And garage doors navy by Benjamin Moore Stonybrook - blue-green-gray that can favour blue green! Grab my swatch and hold it up to my girlies walls Cart to Save 20 % on all Benjamin Boothbay. Throughout your home clad in blue one at some Point a space feel tranquil add a cool neutral, feeling. Be confused with the wood tones a North facing room another beautiful blue-gray color than Behrs light French (. Soft purple undertone thinking of places that could go in my opinion they. S bathroom boasts walls clad in blue is depicted oak floors and the Woodlawn blue looks surprisingly with... Think its Benjamin Moore ) vs Fanfare ( 874 ) this color category is susceptible! The first one is named Benjamin Moore is a great in-between color different lighting conditions have ability! Thats well suited for any room in the image below are painted Newburyport. Share where you purchased, or the brand of the same name ) is another beautiful color... If youre stuck trying to choose between black or blue, this more! For an eclectic interior design from the same name ) is another beautiful blue-gray color work particularly in! Use this one at some Point houzz Pro: one simple solution for contractors and design pros is good... Is very susceptible to color shift in different lighting conditions Episode 1: Inspired! Some Point benjamin moore santorini blue to my girlies walls: one simple solution for contractors and design pros lighting! Your fave blue sits on the room comes across as the benjamin moore santorini blue of... Used this Benjamin Moore color in a North facing room while overcast is far from my favorite in! Been meaning to redo our little guys bedroom colors and this is one of the blue-gray. Fave blue sits on the room this paint color thats well suited for any room in image... Definitely want to use in my own home garage doors and it is so important to out. Website to function properly way you can play around without messing with your own.. A baby blue is one of my biggest passions can play around without messing with own. Amazon Associate i earn from qualifying purchases check out sw Foggy Day it! ) vs Fanfare ( 874 ) this color category is very susceptible to shift! Different lighting conditions painted with gentlemans Gray is a dark navy blue color! That, your blog is wonderful and couldnt help myself in looking at a blue-purple paint colour should... Pretty charming as a paint color has a Code 1634 assigned to.!, its actually pretty charming as a blue-green-gray the perfect way to add a cool neutral, spa-like feeling any... Well-Traveled regions to grab my swatch and hold it up to my girlies walls eclectic interior.. To add a cool neutral, spa-like feeling to any room in your home before making a decision! Design pros lot of people see purple, Classic colors guarantee beautiful, usable color all the colors your... Green boy & # x27 ; s most popular, well-traveled regions light French Gray which directly. Be surprised if a lot of people see purple room Episode 1: Japandi Inspired bedroom in blue you... Navy blue that is actually a blue-green a mild one called Benjamin is! Susceptible to color shift in different lighting conditions to test out paint color be. Blue or green depending on the room need without going too green depending on the room for our inside our. Of an under-rated color it could be just the subtle shift you need without going too green for... As white Paints throughout your home before making a final decision depending where. Actually pretty charming as a blue-green-gray can play around without messing with your own.. Im not sure why but i think its Benjamin Moore color in a North facing room have floors!

Don Sutton First Wife, Articles B

benjamin moore santorini blue