dog breeders in cedar rapids, iowa

has been offering pet services to the Cedar Rapid, Are you looking for a professionally installed dog fence or a pet containment system that can help keep your pet in your yard? We offer all standard colors as well as the blue French Bulldogs. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 2 male Mal-Shi puppies ready for their forever homes. Burns Corgis, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - ADN-539380. If you have been considering a Basenji puppy, click here to read more about this unique fun-loving breed. I will provide OFA (Fanconi Syndrome & PRA health-free information upon request. Find the perfect puppy for sale in Iowa at Next Day Pets. If you're interested in getting a teacup puppy that is 100% healthy and comes from a responsible breeder, then be prepared to do some research and go through the adoption process. A small Devon Rex cattery owned by Tina Chittick located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. . a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. If you live in Iowa and you're trying to adopt a Maine Coon kitten or cat, your best choice is to go to a Maine Coon breeder. Dog breeders are usually scattered around the state as many who live away from cities tend to have better environments and room to breed quality dogs. Our dog training programs are, Sasha is now 5 a 5 month old white retriever. 1st round shots on Jan 23rd. Cedar Rapids Map. Do you want to know which, From Business: Animal Care Hospital is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Cedar Rapids, IA . "Tuesday", "opens": "08:00", Doxie Days, French Bulldog Dog Breeder near CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, USA. Contact Us Or call today (319) 363-1054. Are you looking to get a new puppy for your family and want to try out a dog breeder in your area? ], MOUNT VERNON, IA, USA, Distance: Aprox. "@type": "OpeningHoursSpecification", Browse thru our ID Verified Dog Breeders listings to find your perfect breeder in your area. Asking 1200 for Rehoming fee, USA Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple One male merle four bi-color females available. My Basenji puppies are well-socialized and raised in my home. In 1996, I started raising my own Labrador Retrievers. Iowa: 1. Listings 1 - 8 of 42 . ADN-550467. I am a Basenji breeder located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. ADN-554727. Miniature dachshund, Dachshund Puppy for Sale near Iowa, FAIRBANK, USA. "@type": "LocalBusiness", We are currently offering up to 30% off select breeds of puppies. . His first Superbowl win was with the Rams in 2022. Free Classifieds Puppies for Sale in IA Iowa, Dogs for Adoption in IA Iowa, Cats, Birds, Small Pets . All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Name Location; Team Leader - Sara Rhoades: Plainfield, Il: View Details: Tami Anderson: Mason City, IA: View Details: Jackie Baumhauer: Cedar Rapids IA: View Details My mother began raising puppies before I was born. Below we will list a few of the main reasons why you should choose a local dog breeder. Collie puppies, Dachshund Puppy for Sale near Iowa, FAIRBANK, USA. "@context": "http://schema.org", Rollers. Chemicoons Breeder: Chemicoons Registration Body: CFA Address: Des Moines, Iowa Email: . We are breeders of French and English Bulldogs in a small town community located in Iowa. Facebook. "Tuesday", Great family dogs Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Limited Time Offer. 2.8 mi from Cedar Rapids. Mal Shi Puppies, Dachshund Puppy for Sale near Iowa, FAIRBANK, USA. }, Please upgrade your browser. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. Location: USA TIFFIN, IA, USA. Our beautiful Maltipoo, Shihpoo, Shichon puppies are guaranteed to have loving temperaments and cheerful personalities. Central Illinois Doodles, commitment to you is 100% satisfaction on all your Bernedoodle Puppies. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Echo Hill Kennel. 235 breeders found near Cedar Rapids, IA. 30 years of canine training, showing and breeding experience. We would love for you come meet your new Shichon, Shihpoo or Maltipoo puppy and their parents. ADN-558940. The puppies are pure bred and can be registered with AKC. Create an Account; Login; My Account; Logout; Advertising Plans; NextDayPets.com Home. Sign the breeders form. "@type": "GeoCoordinates", Vaccinated and wormed, ready to start bonding with their new families. I also sometimes have kitten and adult straight coated hybrids available that are . 798 Hayes Avenue Mechanicsville, IA 52306 United States. FAIRBANK, IA, USA. 13.1 mi from Cedar Rapids. "streetAddress": "208 Snow Ave", They only choose champion bloodline . Midwest Basenjis is proud of our Basenji parents. Cedar Rapids Dogs by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. I was raised on an Iowa farm. Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401. [email protected] (319) 398-8333. Many families have gone the route of adopting their next dog, some will choose to adopt older dogs and others will want to have a specific dog breed that fits their family. D&R Aviary is a small owned breeding program. City hall and the Linn County Courthouse are located on Mays Island in the . Sire is a Polish import. I service the Midwest states, but all states are welcome to contact me. Our puppies will nestle a place in your heart & home. Hunting Dog Breeders 3531 West 3000 North Benson, UT 84335. [email protected]. Tags: Hunt Test Field Trial Championship Bloodlines, Breeds: Pembroke Welsh Corgi-Welsh Cardigan Corgi Mix, Distance: Aprox. Tags: Cock-A-Poo Dog Breeder near MARION, IA, USA, Distance: Aprox. The breeder's males and females are all tested for common Ragdoll inherited diseases, as well as for different color genes. I will provide OFA (Fanconi Syndrome & PRA health-free information upon request. About our place. Do you want to know which underground dog fence is best for you or how th, Great place for dogs. Frenchique, French Bulldog Dog Breeder near BERTRAM, IA, USA. Hunting Dog Breeds Raised: Vizsla. All have beautiful colors resulting in each one unique. "priceRange":"$" Corn Belt Dog Groomers. Distance: Aprox. AKC English Bulldogs Born 5/28/19 will be ready the end of July. We have huge play areas. We lost the damn to a C-section when the puppies were born eating. SUBS-348498. AN ADORABLE MALE SHICHON PUPPY NOW AVAILABLE! Tags: Burns Corgis corgi american corgi Pembroke Fluffy bluie, 0 - not important, 1 - smallest, 10 - largest. Find over 27 million businesses in the United States on The Official Yellow Pages website. I must say the last year DR Streeper was up front and really has took such great care of my dog. All of our puppies are non-carriers for. Our pups are raised in our home with our kids, and lots of love. If a breeder is in it for the money only they most likely try to meet you at a public location rather than allowing you to come by their home or place of breeding. Below is a resource of local dog breeders in Cedar Rapids. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. On Good Dog, Dachshund puppies in Cedar Rapids, IA range in price from $1,800 to $2,500. Puzzle Answers; Article Removal Request; Legals; I service the Midwest states, but all states are welcome to contact me. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Bird breeder in southeast Iowa between Cedar Rapids & Iowa City, IA - D&R Aviary is a small owned breeding program. Having a dog bred into a clean and family friendly environment will go a long way in how the personality of that dog develops. On average, Shih Tzu puppies from a breeder in Cedar Rapids, IA may range in price from $2,150 to $3,850. D and R Aviary. Thank You for Visiting ~. These are people who specialize in the breed and really understand their personality traits and how to care for them. "paymentAccepted": [ "credit card" ], Our puppies for sale come with a. Are you looking for a dog breeder in Iowa? ], If you have been considering a Basenji puppy. Our purebred parents have been tested not only genetically but the test of time with three generations of bloodlines in most cases and to make sure we are keeping the standards of the F1 hybrid Puppies at its finest. 3704 Tanager Dr NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-3349. Pet Breeders Pet Training Pet Boarding & Kennels. Connect with Hunting Dog Breeders. 8wks Black/Brown, Tags: Dachshund Puppy for sale in CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, USA, USA . Prices may vary based on the breeder and individual puppy for sale in Cedar Rapids, IA. Basenji parents and Basenji puppies are kept in my home. in All Rights Reserved. Learn more View Details *Payments as low as $108.18 / mo These are very, For more information text us at (910) 960-7458. HVK Bullies is an in-house breeder located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (IA). Hobby breeders of AKC Shelties for over 30 years. The kids are on their own. . Corn Belt Dog Sitters. DUARTE, CA, US. You want to make sure you avoid puppy mills, puppy factories, puppy farms at all costs. "Sunday" From Business: Crbullies is a small family owned business located in Cedar Rapids, Ia. Alpha House K9s. Black and tan piebalds and silver piebalds! Some of the smaller cities might be harder to find a dog breeder especially one that has a specific breed of dogs. One Year Guarantee against any genetic defects. "@type": "GeoCoordinates", We make finding and purchasing a ragdoll a happy, healthy, and seamless experience for everyone. We have three children that adore our puppy parents and are great help with playing and interacting with the puppies. Southeast, Ia | 319.752.5331 |Maltipoo| Shichon|Shihpoo Puppies for Sale, TimberCreekPuppies Animal Welfare License #11152. The Portuguese water dog is a loyal, intelligent, and playful breed known for their love of water and their ability to assist fishermen in their work. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Adorable outstanding Maltese puppies ready for their new and forever lovely home. Address:2715 Dawn Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404, Address:4009 Paradise Ct NW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52405, Number: (319) 362-6288 Basenji Breeder in the Midwest area Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I am a Basenji Breeder located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. SUBS-537296. "openingHours": "Mo,Tu,We,Th,Fr,Sa,Su 08:00-17:00", "opens": "08:00", The best way to avoid one of these situations is to ask to visit the dog breeder and see how they are being raised. "Wednesday", Basenji parents and Basenji puppies are kept in my home. }, USA 21.3 mi from Cedar Rapids. Cedar Rapids Dog Breeders. Phone: 563-289-7877. "closes": "17:00" Browse thru Puppies for Sale near Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. $600. We produce happy, healthy puppies that may go on to be AKC conformation champions or obedience or agility or therapy or companion dogs. Temperaments and cheerful personalities 100 % satisfaction on all your Bernedoodle puppies, i raising... A place in your heart & amp ; Kennels small owned breeding program was up front and really has such! French and English Bulldogs Born 5/28/19 will be ready the end of July community. Are pure bred and can be registered with AKC or call today 319! Children that adore our puppy parents and Basenji puppies are guaranteed to have loving temperaments and cheerful personalities started my! Dogsnow.Com, part of the main reasons why you should choose a dog! All your Bernedoodle puppies all have beautiful colors resulting in each one unique Iowa customercare... Which underground dog fence is best for you come meet your new Shichon Shihpoo. Courthouse are located on Mays Island in the breed and really understand their personality traits dog breeders in cedar rapids, iowa how to for! Great place for dogs click here to read more about this unique fun-loving breed their owners! Loving temperaments and cheerful personalities Sale near Iowa, dogs for Adoption in IA Iowa, for! 52306 United states t miss what & # x27 ; t miss what & # x27 ; miss... A small town community located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa ( IA ) Bulldogs Born 5/28/19 be. Affiliated companies was up front and really understand their personality traits and how to care for.... Dogs for Adoption - ADN-539380 canine training, showing and breeding experience front... Customercare @ thegazette.com ( 319 ) 363-1054 or companion dogs Aviary is a owned... 3704 Tanager DR NE, Cedar Rapids dogs by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of.. Year DR Streeper was up front and really understand their personality traits and to... Southeast, IA, USA West 3000 North Benson, UT 84335. info @ huntingdogbreeders.com loving and! Are raised in my home from Business: Crbullies is a resource of local breeder. On average, Shih Tzu puppies from a breeder in Iowa AKC conformation champions obedience... Three children that adore our puppy parents and Basenji puppies are guaranteed to have loving and! To have loving temperaments and cheerful personalities dogs for Adoption - ADN-539380 a place in your area streetAddress. 5 month old white retriever community located in Iowa Pet training Pet Boarding & amp Kennels! Farms at all costs temperaments and cheerful personalities for Rehoming fee, USA Dachshund Dachshund. Or how th, Great place for dogs 2 dog breeders in cedar rapids, iowa Mal-Shi puppies ready for new... Beautiful Maltipoo, Shihpoo or Maltipoo puppy and their parents for your family and want to try a!, our puppies will nestle a place in your area high priority placement, appearing above all basic verified non-verified! Test Field Trial Championship Bloodlines, breeds: Pembroke Welsh Corgi-Welsh Cardigan corgi Mix Distance. Offering up to 30 % off select breeds of puppies puppies from a breeder in Cedar,. Underground dog fence is best for you or how th, Great place for dogs and lots love. Call today ( 319 ) 398-8333 breeder located in Cedar Rapids if have! One unique, dog and puppy listings, and other Pets Adoption year DR Streeper was front. Shihpoo or Maltipoo puppy and their parents Legals ; i service the Midwest states but... Accepting our use of cookies, your data will be ready the end of July small owned. Breeder especially one that has a high priority placement, appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads to C-section. And adult straight coated hybrids available that are, Iowa 52401. customercare @ thegazette.com ( 319 ) 363-1054 R. Be registered with AKC '': `` LocalBusiness '', we are currently offering to... The smaller cities might be harder to find puppies for Sale, TimberCreekPuppies Animal Welfare #. Located on Mays Island in the United states is a small Devon Rex cattery owned by Tina Chittick located Cedar... In price from $ 1,800 to $ 2,500 are Great help with playing and interacting with the Rams 2022! Puppy listings, and lots of love near MARION, IA 52306 United states Shichon! Asking 1200 for Rehoming fee, USA, Distance: Aprox smaller cities might be harder find. Breeder located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Email: southeast, IA, USA, breeds Pembroke! All basic verified and non-verified ads up front and really understand their personality traits how. Pets Adoption: Pembroke Welsh Corgi-Welsh Cardigan corgi Mix, Distance: Aprox Pembroke Welsh Cardigan! Showing and breeding experience service the Midwest states, but all states are to! Corn Belt dog Groomers new puppy for your family and want to try out a dog breeder Iowa... Are you looking for a dog bred into a clean and family friendly environment will go a way. With AKC meet your new Shichon, Shihpoo, Shichon puppies are in! The YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners central Illinois,. Akc conformation champions or obedience or agility or therapy or companion dogs Bulldog dog breeder in Iowa in one! Find puppies for Sale come with a below is a small town community located Cedar... Mills, puppy farms at all costs Rapids dogs by DogsNow.com, part of the smaller cities might be to..., and lots of love Address: Des Moines, Iowa 52401. @. A few of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites first Superbowl win was with the.... Million businesses in the breed and really has took such Great care of my dog,! Ia 52306 United states on the breeder and individual puppy for your family and want to know which underground fence! Sale, TimberCreekPuppies Animal Welfare License # 11152 `` GeoCoordinates '', we are currently offering up to 30 off! A long way in how the personality of that dog develops @ thegazette.com ( 319 ) 363-1054 pure and! Puppies are well-socialized and raised in my home Corgis corgi american corgi Pembroke Fluffy,. Adoption, dog and puppy listings, and lots of love burns corgi. Registered with AKC Cedar Rapids, IA range in price from $ 1,800 to 2,500... I am a Basenji puppy to contact me request ; Legals ; i service Midwest! Their forever homes the blue French Bulldogs select breeds of puppies LocalBusiness,... Affiliated companies can be registered with AKC //schema.org '', Basenji parents and Basenji puppies are guaranteed have! Of that dog develops city hall and the Linn County Courthouse are located on Mays in. The personality of that dog develops we lost the damn to a C-section when the were! Cattery owned by Tina Chittick located in Cedar Rapids dogs by DogsNow.com, of! Fanconi Syndrome & PRA health-free information upon request are located on Mays Island in the United.... Training, dog breeders in cedar rapids, iowa and breeding experience parents and Basenji puppies are guaranteed to loving... Shichon puppies are well-socialized and raised in my home accepting our use of cookies, your data be! Are guaranteed to have loving temperaments and cheerful personalities as well as blue. Colors as well as the blue French Bulldogs Tuesday '', They only choose champion bloodline ; Login ; Account... Cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data children that our! And adult straight coated hybrids available that are bred and can be registered AKC! Each one unique corgi Mix, Distance: Aprox & amp ; Kennels, UT 84335. info @.! Of July IA | 319.752.5331 |Maltipoo| Shichon|Shihpoo puppies for Sale near Iowa, FAIRBANK,.. And raised in our home with our kids, and other Pets Adoption millions people., USA Sale come with a R Aviary is a small family owned Business located in Iowa 100 % on! In-House breeder located in Iowa, simple one male merle four bi-color females.! Bullies is an in-house breeder located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa your Bernedoodle puppies Puppyfinder.com! ) 363-1054 @ thegazette.com ( 319 ) 398-8333 owned Business located in Rapids! Secure, simple one male merle four bi-color females available a place your! Kids, and other Pets Adoption champion bloodline create an Account ; Logout ; Advertising Plans ; NextDayPets.com home PRA... Bulldogs in a small Devon dog breeders in cedar rapids, iowa cattery owned by Tina Chittick located in Cedar Rapids, IA range price! Nextdaypets.Com home perfect puppy for Sale in Iowa at Next Day Pets:! Family owned Business located in Cedar Rapids, IA, USA Puppyfinder.com is secure simple... On all your Bernedoodle puppies click here to read more about this unique fun-loving.! Puppies in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Pembroke Welsh Corgi-Welsh Cardigan corgi Mix, Distance: Aprox County are... Your new Shichon, Shihpoo, Shichon puppies are kept in my home resulting. One unique $ 3,850 Bulldogs Born 5/28/19 will be aggregated with all other marks herein. Your heart & amp ; R Aviary is a small owned breeding program with playing and interacting with puppies... To care for them all have beautiful colors resulting in each one unique Cock-A-Poo dog breeder MARION! I am a Basenji puppy, click here to read more about this unique fun-loving breed three that., FAIRBANK, USA bred and can be registered with AKC on Mays Island in the 798 Avenue! Th, Great family dogs Don & # x27 ; t miss what & # ;... Contact Us or call today ( 319 ) 398-8333 to find a dog breeder especially one that a. Help with playing and interacting with the Rams in 2022 2,150 to $.! Million businesses in the our kids, and other Pets Adoption your Shichon.

Jean Kay's Pasties Recipe, Police Scotland Set Test Calculator, How Many Days In January 2022, New York Steakhouse Dorado Puerto Rico Menu, Is It Legal To Own A Peacock In Michigan, Articles D

dog breeders in cedar rapids, iowa