lost sawyer fanfiction

Hey, Jack, theres something you should know if the tables were turned, and it wasnt blue eyes, Id watch you die.. Until came the woman. He was a confidence man. So I wrote that letter. So when the mechanical clicks and loud crashes of the Smoke Monster scare the rest of the camp, I resolve to telling Sawyer what I can once Jack, Kate, and Charlie embark on their mission to find the tip of the plane. I can hear Jack and Kate call out for me, one more kind than the other, but I dont turn back. We walk back to the beach, Sawyer walking quietly beside me. Why am I here, when I know I didnt exist here previously. I shake off the bonds and quickly scramble to my feet and make it to Sawyer. "Sawyer," Jack says. Happy? I spit, not realizing until the end how my tone got more aggressive. At least I know he has a soft spot for me. Must be cold without your trunks, I say, making no effort to keep the amusement out of my voice. I had a nightmare, a flashback, I say, wiping the tears from my eyes, I havent had them since I started med school, I wish they didnt come back.. Which one? Okay! God I hate the early season!! Because whoever did is a freaking genius! Amelia responds cheerily, turning her head to smile at Sawyer. When he recovered, he shot back, More than you apparently. And it was Amelias turn to stand shocked. A 250 pound rat, with scimitar-like tusks, and a surly disposition, whod love nothing more than to eviscerate anything that comes near. Rose and Bernards relationship is truly special, I hope they lived a good life after the events of Season 6. This sets Boone off, and he tries to punch Sawyer back. At first appearing as a nice man, giving Gwen gifts such as laptops, this turns out to be nothing more than a horrible lie. I got the quickest flight I could to LA and didnt bother to check the flight number, nor see who else was boarding. Im gonna shed some light on this thing, Sawyer says and flicks on the flashlight. But its hard to explain, I cant, I cant fully explain it, I dont know how you want me to, I sputter out. I turn my head to Sawyer and see him hold a lighter up to his letter, but hesitate. What do you want for the inhalers? I sigh, because I know the answer. At the last moment Im able to roll and only my right arm seems to take most of the impact. Not too much of a fight, Micheal answers, It was more like me getting gored.. Well um, I know that youre making an enemy of people on this Island and I want to be a.. a fall back? I offer weakly. Better than the three of you wandering into the magic forest to bag a hunk of ham with nothing but a little bitty hunting knife? So you can play games all you want, but I know theres a human being in there somewhere. Birds flew away from the volume of her voice. All hope seemed to be lost. After Sawyer and I made it back from the caves. Betcha knew I would do that, Sawyer grumbles. Amelia what is he talking about? He asks. He starts bleeding and rushes at Sawyer again, but Sawyer catches him and punches his face. I take his hand and let me help him up. Sawyer holds her at arms length, regarding her for a moment. Complete. Sawyer I didnt know she would find it, I say weakly, bracing myself for an explosion from Sawyer. Quickly fumbling to my tight seatbelt I unhook it and fall about 10ft from the tree I was in. I think you and me were born with a lot of it then, Amelia muses, not looking up from her book. Itll probably be worse, He replies but Amelia shakers her head and looks off into the ocean. This letter wasnt written to you. Was someone supposed to? Sawyer asks, crawling over to her to check her wounds. Shut up, Sawyer says and I flinch at him, You want to know what kind of human being I am? He takes the letter out of his pocket and hands it to me, Read it. Hey! Do me a favor, Sawyer spat, shooting daggers at Amelia, when you leave today, go straight to Hell.. I have a lot of skeletons in my closet, Sawyer replied with a chuckle. When it finally does start, I dont rush back to my tent. I wait patiently throughout the day, mostly sitting on the shore and waiting for the torrential rains to signal where the trio are in their journey. Updated . I know who you are.. My back screams in pain as Im blown away from the house, the explosion pushing me towards the street. Hey, whats going on here? Kate asks, but no one answers her. Now, all I want is the asthma medicine. Here you will find my LOST stories Im currently working on: Other characters: James Sawyer Ford/Juliet Burke, OC, and a lot of other characters from LOST. *This is AU. Pairing: Jack Shephard/Kate Austen. I know its a long shot, but knowing how easily Jack can be guilted I figure it would work. Tossing sand on the fire closest to me I decided to return to my tent as well. Embers Part One Kate clasped Claires hand He supports me on his lap as Jack pulls the knife out, blood spurts out of my arm and I cry out again. Everyone comes to the Island for a reason, right? I lay next to him, watching him silently before turning my back to him. Self-recs are fine. While Im not a child, I am much younger than the rest of the survivors, I just hope they take me seriously. Thats the deal, Sawyer says finally. I hadnt shown anyone these scars, I didnt plan to, but trusting Sawyer with it now makes the pain feel less fresh. Well, I begin, biting my lip, My name is Amelia Kassman, I am 20 years old, now single, and I know the future. When Jack doesnt answer I continue, resolving to tell the same thingI told Sawyer a few days ago. . Sawyer turns around. Oh shit. You an me arent all that different are we?. Laying on my airplane seats and pulling up my blanket I vaguely wonder what people will say when I dont show up for school at the end of the month. A kiss ought to do it.. You had sex with my mother and then you stole my dads money all away. Bullshit, Sawyer interrupts, You goaded me and now youre facing the consequences. And you gave him his knife back? Sawyer says incredulously to Jack. You killed my parents, Mr. Sawyer, I finish reading and I look at my feet. I start to make my way towards where I know Sawyers clothes to be. He pushes in further into my tent, letting the flaps close behind him. I dont get it, Amelia pants, lowering herself onto the nearest log she can find. A little while later, Sawyer comes back to our tents in a huff. With one last withering glance at Sawyer I turn on my heel and follow them. Why did you have to hit him? I stand up in a hurry. Dont stop now. Sawyer is the main antagonist of the Total Drama fanfiction Lost and Found. T-rated. Kate shakes her head and turns back to Sawyer, So Im here. Um, she wore corrective lenses and she was an organ donor, or at least would have been. Dont you feel sorry for me, Sawyer grabs the letter from her, Get the hell out. Just leave, He says to her calmly, before disappearing into the jungle. You think you understand me? Sawyer asks menacingly. I took a knife for you, I say and he finally turns around. Amelia scoffed at first, but then realized he might just have a point. Kate and Jack keep me still as Sawyer and help me switch places with him. HQ/READ ME FIRST!! I scramble to my feet to try and get Sawyer off Boone, but he pushes me away and I fall in the sand. They had both been reading a book silently when Sawyer decided to speak up. Sawyer turns to me again to speak, Are you sure youre alright- He is cut off by a massive amount of turbulence. For instance, Lost: The Auction, that was held after the show ended got around 1 million dollars from bidders. We walk over to where the water is and Sawyer bends down to get some. Part of me wonders how much I should get involved with the group. I can watch Sun and Walt talk about plants. He did this to himself, Sayid replies, pushing right past me to poise the big metal pipe over Sawyers head. Im up thinking. Hope you like chapter 5, too. All I know is your name. I know your secret, Amelia bursts out one day. Once Amelia was finally able to open the bottle and take a drink did he speak, Maybe youre just meant to live, to do something else no one else can do.. There's a reason that Disney hasn't tried to milk LOST for more cash: the ending killed all interest in continuing the franchise. I take my chance to slowly try and wiggle out of my bonds. I run up to him. What, you think you can just take something out of a suitcase and that makes it yours?, Which I had to move because everybody just wants to help themselves, Sawyer interjects, Look, I dont know what kind of commie share-fest youre running over in cave town, but down here possessions 9/10ths. I sigh to myself as I walk up behind him. Lucky for me I know that hes nothing but a big softy with a lot of grief at the end. To get water? I offer with a feigned air of confidence. I know you want to, Sawyer taunts Jack and I try to give him a withering look. c oneshotcollection abclost +8 more # 4 Hate or love? Romanced my momma to get to the money, wiped them out clean, left a mess behind. You hit an artery, Jack says and I wiggle around to, Keep still damn it. Hell, its only first base. There aren't a lot of LOST fanfiction sequels out there, but here are some. Claires voice seeps into my thoughts. Okay, okay! Sawyer calls and I feel Sayid retreat. He goes as far as to cut Gwen, giving her cuts and scars that will forever remain with her and causing her to bleed. The balance had been thrown, and all that the island protected the world from was breaking loose. I feel something hit the back of my head and spots dance over my vision. Lost Emotions reviews Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Charlie, Locke, and Sayid all head out to find Claire. Okay mom! I cant stand it anymore. My Inspiration(A Sawyer Hartman Love Story) 32 pages August 26, 2014 Marie . The only person Ill tell is her, Sawyer replies. The oxygen masks drop and I scramble to put mine on, my hands are shaking so badly that Sawyer has to reach over and help me. Ill wait for you there, Amelia shot back, anger and malice lacing her voice to hide the shattering of her heart. I raise my hand in a small wave and then bend over with my hands on my knees to catch my breath. Thats all we have on Harold, his name on a boarding pass I just wish there was something more Goodbye, Harold, Claire says as her voice gets quieter as I walk away. Yet she didnt forget his words. I cant stand it anymore. Running my way through the jungle I manage to dodge most of the branches and bushes, only sustaining minor cuts and scratches to my arms and face. . Who can break your heart with nothing more than sad eyes. Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood, Sawyer says to Amelia one day. The mighty huntress returns, Sawyer says to Kate, not seeing I was there, Whats for dinner, hon-. But when she walks out of the jungle looking confused and disheveled a week later, Jack has to wonder: Was she really gone to begin with? Im not supposed to be here, and Im manipulating things to make sure I dont sit around on the beach all day. I scramble down the stairs, smiling at my parents. I nudge him with my shoulder and say, "Nice one," Sawyer looks proudly at me. I see Sawyer standing behind Jack so I stand near him. I like to think of myself as an outcome engineer, Sawyer replies with a cheeky grin on his face. Welcome to the start of a new LOST fanfiction. I think my sinuses are clearing? Sawyer pants, egging him on. But Jack ignores me. Keep walking, Sawyer replies, trying to diffuse the situation. Dragging it through the sand I pick up some airplane seats and haul them over to where Sawyer seems to be setting up his tent. I take a steady breath in and pull off my shirt, Whoa whoa-! Sawyer begins but I shush him. Chapters . Boone? I call and he shoots his head up, hands full of Sawyers stuff. So, um, wheres Mr. Locke? Walt asks and I remember his showdown with Smokey in the jungle. Sayid. Yes, this is really happening. I walk past a few people gathering suitcases and notice my small red one at the top. In progress. I havent lived in LA all my life and the rain is a welcome change to the climate Im used to. He is the extremely abusive father of Gwen who abandoned her when she was three years old. I cant stand it anymore. Birds flew away from the volume of her voice. Sure jelly bean, we can watch it together, our little thing, He says smiling. The island takes Kates life just after the birth of their daughter Megan. Well, aint you the brave one, jumping a guy while hes napping, Sawyer drawls and then looks between Sayid and Jack, Uh-oh, Im in trouble now, aint I?. I wonder how long Ive been out. Most action/adventure sequels are more sci-fi, at least that I've looked at. I know by the morning the news will have spread and Im going to be mistrusted and hated. He is the extremely abusive father of Gwen who abandoned her when she was three years old. Add to library 100 Discussion 20 Suggest tags. I scratch the back of my head and tuck into my book. For better or for worse, Amelia says proudly to Jack. What the hell is wrong with you? Jack asks Sawyer. Well, if youve got a better idea, Jack answers. He shakes his head and walks away. Goodnight, Jack, and I walk into my tent. Oh my god. Im sure he figured out I already knew, but wanted to say it anyway to sympathize. Its odd how even though I changed things, everything seems to course correct. fanfic writer, trying to instill the love of lost in more people. Youre a good man James!. A/N: This episode features more of Amelia and her thoughts than show dialogue so I hope you enjoy! What do I want? T-rated. I think you and me were born with a lot of it then, Amelia muses, not looking up from her book. Yes, she says quietly, her hair lifted off her face by the breeze. I carry the bag around the house, reaching out for the trash can. But when it comes to . It is then revealed that Sawyer orchestrated Gwens house being burned down and faked the deaths of Gwens mother and brother, and he is holding them captive, putting them in a secret room where they are chained to the wall. So, how did I find my way on this flight? I shudder slightly as he begins to trace the burn scars with his fingers. Which one? Sawyer stood there in shock for a moment. Running up I catch the tail end of what Hurley is saying. I can feel his eyes on me for a long time. *, Pairing: James Sawyer Ford/Juliet Burke, Other characters: Jack Shephard/Kate Austen, Summary: Set during the events of The Incident at the Swan worksite. I shut my eyes as Sayid starts with the bamboo under the fingernails. After being held captive by the others, Sawyer and Kate meet a woman who is just as adamant about getting them back to the main island as they are. People rush out of their homes, and everything looks blurry and in slow motion. Sawyer stood there in shock for a moment. Please let me know if youd like to be tagged in updates! Someone gets hurt and a young girl with no idea of who she is, is found sleeping out in the middle of no where. I sigh and put my book aside before popping my head out of the tent. (Also called fanfic.) Hey, hey! I call to Jack, reaching towards his arm to get his attention. You absolutely do not, Sawyer shoots back and pulls Amelia into a tight side hug, sighing to himself. Length: 138081 words, 10 of 15 chapters. Do I hear a note of sarcasm in that statement? Amelia laughs, looking in Kates direction as she huffs away from Sawyers latest crack at her. I can watch Micheal as he talks to Sun about watching Walt. Not a few minutes into the book I hear a rustling sound outside of my tent. Nearly three years after leaving the island behind, Daniel has long given up hope of rescuing those stranded there. I know it means something to you. The only thing I dont understand is how I got to 2004 from 2010 I guess thats a mystery for another day. My backs killing me., Yeah no problem! I answer, taking the bananas and slinging them over my shoulders, Where do you want them?, Kate points down the beach, past where theres a small pile of clothes and a book, Just down there is fine.. Gen fanfics are comprised of stories that do not center around romantic relationships at all. I dont get it, Amelia pants, lowering herself onto the nearest log she can find. Your purse your lips to hide a smile. Title: Lost: Season 7 by MrLockeIsAWarrior. Yes, she says quietly, her hair lifted off her face by the breeze. Here you will find my LOST stories I'm currently working on: Taken care of. She seems to get the message, at least I hope she does. What? Kate blanches, looking between the both of us. I swallow and begin to tell him my past. Then why were you looking like you wanted to say something, just tell me, I say angrily. Do me a favor, Sawyer spat, shooting daggers at Amelia, when you leave today, go straight to Hell.. But the show still garnered both interest and money from fans. Its not even cold out. My name is Amelia Kassman, and I am not exactly supposed to be on this flight. Ill wait for you there, Amelia shot back, anger and malice lacing her voice to hide the shattering of her heart. Fan Fiction is a term used to reference fictional stories written by fans that make use of material provided by a media text. No. The book washed up on shore, went in the drink with the rest of- Sawyer is cut off as Kate elbows him across the face. I hesitate to tell him, looking at his face with watery eyes. Why am I still alive? Suddenly he gets up to leave, but I grab his arm. Probably more Island magic, or maybe its TV magic doing the work in this weird reality I find myself in. Youre afraid of your dreams? Sawyer asks, a small ocean breeze fluttering open the tent flaps of Amelias tent. Sayid makes a move to try to stab Sawyer in the arm. Our food problem is solved, finally. I scream high and clear as color burns in my vision at the pain. Kate gets up and walk away without another glance at me. Jack lunges in and punches him. It doesnt, Sawyer please, I try to beg. Jeff The Killer (Creepypasta Expanded Universe). Where is it?. Why am I still alive? Were almost at the beach so I sprint away, admittedly not my most mature move. Im dreams_are_fanfiction and welcome to my LOST fanfiction site! Great, thanks, I reply, feeling annoyed. He doesnt want him to know what he has to say. This will be mostly Sawyer x OC in the endgame but other ships may arise. Ugh it seems like rotten eggs! My mom exclaims. I scramble to my feet and intercept Kate before she gets too far. You didnt have to react like that, I reply calmly. Wollstein, Harold, seat 23C, Claires voice cuts in again. . Kate, Sawyer says menacingly. I look up from my book and see Sayid approaching with a large metal pipe. Steve and Kirsten, I dont know their last name, but they were really in love and were going to be married. Kate wait- I try to say, but Sawyer cuts me off. Oh yeah. * Meanwhile the group returns to the present from 1977 and Juliet deals with the aftermath of Sawyer leaving her behind. I'm glad you liked it. Characters: Hugo, Ben, Kate, Sawyer, Claire, Rose, Bernard, Desmond, Penny. Just read it, He growls and I realize it was a bad idea to call him by his real name. Im going to kill him, I can hear Jack say as I run up to the both of them. Beyond the Island, there is another force at work in the world. And I got them to give it to me. The first thing we see is a promotional ad for a new TV show, Lost. I wake up with a loud gasp, scrambling to get under my shirt and touch my back. Hey Kate! I greet as I approach her, Need help with those?, Kate looks relieved as she begins to gather them up and hand them to me, score, Oh would you Amelia? Hes just looking out for me, he probably thinks of me like a daughter. Boone helps Shannon run. The act, I say as I take a deep breath to steady myself, You try too hard, Sawyer. Sawyer decided to take a nap so I decide to continue to read Of Mice and Men. Characters: Hugo, Ben, Locke, Kate, Miles, Claire, Walt. These fics can be rated . Everything feels heavy and strange, and my eyes want to close. Why am I still alive? This girl might be the death of him. Help me with these will you, she replied, ignoring what he said. I cry out into the sand and hold my face in my hands. She's never been a very good person. Yet she didnt forget his words. Yet she didnt forget his words. Lost in Sawyer | FanFiction Lost in Sawyer PM . Oh god, were goin to die, arent we? Sawyer groaned playfully, knowing whatever Amelia had planned was going to play into the future. A note? Sawyer scoffs, More like a symphony!. I look wildly around and see Jack holding a bucket looking guilty. I walk out of my tent like everyone else and gather with the small group. I turn as best I can to Sawyer. Despite the rain and the bleak situation that led Amelia to be tossed into the cages, he kisses her. Sawyer I really wish youd shut up, I say weakly, but everything looks blurry. I cant sleep. Im not meant to be here. Jack sighs a little before speaking, Okay, but if you get in the way Im kicking you out!. My dad seems to be intrigued as well and I turn to him excitedly. I hear a louder creak as a large body pulls me away, Hurley. Blue eyes is just taking up the top spot as doctor anyways. The caves? He looks as if hes about to speak when I hold up my hand to stop him. My mom sniffs the air again and makes a disgusted sound. Sawyer proceeds to beat Gwen again, punching her so hard she gets knocked down to the ground and dislocates and nearly breaks her arm, only stopping due to learning that she has a photo shoot in three hours. Summary: Extreme peril is unraveling against the survivors and their children. Blue eyes that looks bad, he says and Amelias eyes flick up to his. A/N: Heres Confidence Man! I fucked up royally, and Sawyer was right. Im jerked awake by a wave of cold water being thrown onto me. I cant stand it anymore. Itll probably be worse, He replies but Amelia shakers her head and looks off into the ocean. Im with him. The thing that I keep coming back around to is that you want to be hated. Locke opens his case, which is full of knives and everyone looks around with mixed expressions. Among other things. Let me talk to Sawyer, I cut in, stealing the line from Kate. Suddenly the world fell apart. He reveals his true nature when he shouts at Gwen to come down the stairs, verbally abusing her by . Living room! Walkabout couldnt come any sooner. Reviews . Thanks, jaty. We can hear sounds of rummaging and growling coming from the fuselage. Sawyer chops a piece of wood and I clear my throat. Sawyer, Im giving you the chance to do the right thing. They had both been reading a book silently when Sawyer decided to speak up.

John Wetteland Daughter, Judge John Schlesinger Birthday, College Softball Acc Championship, Maloney And Porcelli Closing, Articles L

lost sawyer fanfiction