scary facts about aquarius woman

Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Aquarians get used to seeing angry people, from parents on up, so they are always on the defensive and believe any criticism is unfair. 18. Aquarians get extremely attached or even addicted to the few who can break through their shells and get close. One time I teased him about being late to work. lmaoI've never seen an astrologer be sodirect. So if she asks for some time alone, just let her be. As much as she enjoys being a part of the world, she cant help the dilemmas of her own mind. (Same bday as me) True to your statement we will blatantly tell you whats wrong. Aquarius can be capricious and unpredictable, prone to lightning-bolt-like bursts of temper. She needs to clear her head, allow her emotions to settle, and get her act together. But more than anything she needs you to be her friend, her companion. This can be good: Aquarian Abraham Lincoln (Feb. 12) chose to free enslaved Americans (in part so the men could join his army). jan I am confused and disapointed with your post. Aquarius is some how a person that doesn't want to fit in like everyone around them has a gift of doing but the truth is we don't feel like we fit in and when we express ourselves everyone treats us like we are freaks when we are just being ourselves and want to have fun. Whether it is in love or career, an Aquarius woman will break out of any relationship that bothers her freedom. Tips for Dating a Capricorn Male (& What to Expect). This is one of the bad traits of an Aquarius. Capricorn Men With Cancer Women - Are They a Match? Accordingly, astrological experts have arranged a few suggestions for delegates of this sign: Whats scary about an Aquarius that you didnt know about? i was appalled and disgusted at that offensive remark about some aquas. Aquarius and Leo may be in balance, but there are four elements that comprise the human sphere, and emphasis on two of them leaves out half of the self. I began chanting about 9 years ago, (that is my constant number in affairs that go well for me) now I just know who is coming, calling and I can read my daughters mind, lol. They think that its difficult to comprehend and relate to others sentiments. Shes either one of the loveliest introverts youve ever stumbled upon or the life of the party. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement". Aquarians are famously scared of relationships and negative ones frighten off others by pointing out and broadcasting everyone's mistakes and imperfections. We are often the most misunderstood sign in the zodiac too. Aquarius does things crossing the limits. While theyre the overthinking queens and love to daydream about their plans, they are more bound to leave for a spontaneous 10-day trip, even with complete strangers, all to live that memorable story. Like any other sign, the dark side shows itself when we are not being sincerely nourished - mind body and soul. Aquarius woman traits are all about positivity and honesty. So, make sure to embrace their presence in your life. Dark in earnest. last stop: pisces. Has a great loving heart. Last but not least if anyone is considering themselves genius, they are desperate for attention, power and have a strong need to feel important. Does it make her feel good while wearing it? As a fixed sign, nobody is more certain of their own rightness than this type of Aquarius. She wants you to be happy too, even if it means letting you go. don't give much attention to 'normal'people. 12. Sylvia Sky (author) from USA on December 10, 2011: Hillbilly Zen, I'm an Aquarius so I know! there's that "i will do it my way or screw the eff off" atttitude, which is very rebellious towards society itself. Thus, she works really hard so she can play really hard and travel places. To understand them better here are some scary facts about Aquarius woman. When Aquarius detaches from its opposite, Leo's warmth and energy disappear. Aquarius is the zodiac sign of people born between January 20 to February 18. -They are attracted to unique and original people and lifestyles. The choice is ours. Scary Facts About Aquarius Woman 1. This cookie is used to determine a user's inclusion in an experiment and the expiry of experiments a user has been included in. What exactly do, Divine timing meaning What does this really mean? He couldn't simply exist. They work best when they create their own jobs, like Oprah Winfrey (Jan. 29) or Simpsons animator Matt Groening (Feb. 15). The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". You are either popular or not and most of the time being popular puts you in the bracket of having a lot of friends when in all essence you just know a lot of people. Have a zen-sational namaste!7. Whenever you are on the down-low and need someone to lend you an ear, definitely reach out to your nearest Aquarian buddy. what is it that you are trying to say? 12 Pisces View Themselves As Superheroes Giphy Pisces want to rescue others, so let's. They dont lose their cool easily but when they do, hell breaks loose. I'm stubborn and always have my own reasoning but will accepts ppl's point view. Not for any Aquarians I know, myself included. Being an air-fixed sign, women that belong to the zodiac sign Aquarius are known for being incredibly smart. For Aquarius, this intellectual energy is put to use by imagining giving speeches at places like funerals. Sylvia Sky (author) from USA on December 06, 2011: It will only fit you if you have enemies! Hence, why most Aquarian traits listed in this article above don't explain the truth about personality. At the point when they begin contemplating something, they appear to quit seeing everything around them. That's the downside. Things like these can be a hit-and-miss situation. Another one of the super interesting facts about Aquarius women is that they have a witty sense of humor and Sarcasm is certainly their middle name. And dont even try to use money as leverage. However, they can be infuriated to the point of blowing up and become wild and unsympathetic. I lash out when someone hurts me or betrays my trust. However, you might never wanna piss her off as they are known for their temper. Sometimes, I see myself nothing's bad happen and back on track again! They love anything new, quirky, and interesting. Such an excessively detached Aquarius is judgmental and contemptuous of others' vulnerable feelings. As for those who get insulted by these we all have negatives and positives! Fix yourself from within and then you will realize that Aquarius are usually the ones who drastically change the world for the better, I know Ive saved a few lives. Sylvia Sky (author) from USA on December 16, 2011: Thank you for your thoughtful comments. 1. It comes so naturally that they don't even realise they are doing it half the time. They disdain being restricted and controlled, so their quick arrangements can be not generally the best ones. I mean - Dark. At the point when they have settled on a choice, it very well may be practically difficult to adjust their perspective. While theyre the overthinking queens and love to daydream about their plans, they are more bound to leave for a spontaneous 10-day trip, even with complete strangers, all to live that memorable story. Many Aquarians start life with tremendous potential, like Princess Stephanie (Feb. 1) and Hunter Biden (Feb. 4). Or Why don't you get a steady job? Yet i don't have Aquarious anywhere in my natal chart !!! You can agree to disagree. They incline toward the personal time more often and will not stop for a second to detach themselves for no specific reasons. Unlike other signs, Aquarians really and truly are interested in others. Aquarius men are unpredictable. Besides, their state of mind is additionally continually fluctuating and its difficult to adjust to it. Some interesting facts about Aquarius: 1. She is usually ready to try just about anything in bed as long as you let her take control and make her believe that all that is happening is her choice. She loves her personal space and feels confident when she doesnt have to prove herself every minute of the day. A dark Aquarian woman feels she must be tougher and smarter than her male rivals. Psssst.The listed names of famous "Aquarian's" are highly on the cusp of Pisces also..Explains their shames.lol. It does not store any personal data. They would rather go with the flow and make their own decisions. Most people only want to be heard, validated and justified for whatever qualities they lack. I also am an Aquarius and although your points are well taken, the subsequent bashing explicates and peppered insults are, I think, totally unnecessary to get the point across. I am right so much that it tickles me for someone to catch me in something! Indeed, this zodiac has its very own brain and might you venture to reveal to them their perspective is wrong. She is inexplicable, intelligent, and unconventional. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. They dont believe in just giving the bare minimum, or merely settling. Imelda Green. You shouldn't be allowed to do this. This is because it really is NOT ABOUT US. He freaked out and said we can check the cameras to see when he came. She comes Meet The Adventurous Gifted Communicators: Gemini Woman. Leo represents the core of identity, radiating the warm light of the true self. They Are Sexually Fearless - Facts About Aquarius Woman One of the fascinating facts about Aquarius woman is that they are extremely curious about their sensuality. Im looking for INFORMATION not trash talking. I did grow up in an argumentative household, I saw violence, but vowed (and stuck by it) never to be apart of it. Theres another trick up her sleeve! So . isn't there some generalising in the article ?.. LoveToKnow Aquarius Can Be Unpredictable to the poster above. In this manner, they appear to be insensitive regardless of whether there is an explosion of feelings inside them. So we choose to remain single and self reliant and deal with the side eyes from alarmed folks when we relay such a statement. Well, Im not going to sit back and let someone walk all over me, take me for granted, emotionally abuse me or disrespect me in anyway. You might be tempted to point out her faults. Aquarius is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. i hate the part of me that acts so defiant for no reason than to act defiant and causes pain to other people. Without a doubt, Aquarians are shy individuals who feel awkward among new individuals and need words to communicate their perspective if they dont feel sure. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #aquariuswomen, #factsaboutaquarius, #aquariuswoman, #factsaboutwomen, # . Time to get out girl! But I will say this. You are not always where you want to be at the time to use that creative part of your brain sosomeone must die. Interesting Facts About Aquarius Personality 1. Childhood trauma and emotional triggers affect each Aquarian differently. We often have seen people being a split of their own personalities depending on the type of people theyre hanging out with, however, there is no such in-between for an Aquarius woman. Her rule is simple when she picks an outfit for the day. It's worth noting that she showed extraordinary loyalty to her beloved, and stayed with him at the dire end. In astrology, Aquarius is the 11th sign of the zodiac, considered as . I am an aquarian, born in January, and very little of what you wrote fits me, guess I am the exception. They dont want any strain in your relationship. Often an Aquarius woman has shown abilities to settle a significant argument between people. They often find themselves stuck in complicated situations all because they cant lie flawlessly for their lives. #1: Aquarius is friendly with almost everyone but they only keep a few people in their [] As a friend, a family, co-worker, or a lover. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Aquarius is a worthy sign however there is consistently space for flawlessness. I used to ask my ex if we could have a "break", and he got really offended because of it, and I can understand why. And know for a fact that when you treat her well, shell treat you even better. 4. All things considered, Aquarius individuals are famous for being emotionally apart in all circumstances, even love relations. Their brilliance and quickness of mind are the stuff of legend; often they achieve greatness of one form or other. She invokes new energy in bed and thats downright hot! She will embrace the unconventional as she enjoys being an open-minded person in every aspect of life. 8. Unique and unconventional, they can regularly be recognized by their strange design sensibilities, uncommon side interests, and dissident temper. Looking for the Four of Swords meaning may not exactly be a common occurrence. After all, uniqueness is a defining characteristic of this fascinating sign. When it comes to friendship, love, and relations in the bedroom, it seems lover's lane is an easy road to follow! All rights reserved. Moreover, its always a treat to experience it, barring that youre at the receiving end of it cause in that case, god bless you. plus other personality traits are found within their astrology birth charts. I loved reading this Hub! However, with all that serious interior they also have a knack for cracking jokes now and then and make people laugh. An Aquarius-women set the bar really high, and expect the same from others. (Sometimes for $$$ - but that's another dark side element as well we can discuss later). Bee Wolf-Ray is a long-time professional astrologer. are you that emotional-less to actually act so self centered that the message was that it's understandable WHY ignorance is bliss. But its due to the lack of interest in most men I meet. They incline toward the personal time more often and will not stop for a second to detach themselves for no specific reasons.

Black Creek Florida Flood Stage, Articles S

scary facts about aquarius woman