smithville mansion wedding cost

All guests were thrilled with the experience. We love you guys! How it works: To have a catered event at one of our facilities, you must use one of the pre-approved caterers on our list. Your guests will witness your very special moment, surrounded by rich woods and a nostalgic atmosphere. The Inn provided a gorgeous back-drop. A splendorous vacation whereby each guest lodging receives a 3-Course Dinner & Gourmet Breakfast for each night and day of the stay by our renowned Michelin Star trained Chef who will surely wow your palate. Diana Senatore. We were treated so well every time we went there and especially on our big day. Wedding Date. . They give you plenty of options for your guests, and are so accommodating with food restrictions. They truly know what they are doing at this venue and will not disappoint. Combining the best of the past and the present, The Taylor Mansion Estate & Crystal Ballroom is the perfect choice for any couple. Reset All Filters. Justine is absolutely amazing! Don't worry - they're all fabulous! Thank you for a great and memorable experience.O. Couples can expect attentive and professional service from staff who include seasoned events professionals. So as long as you can play by their rules, it will work great. Just 25 minutes from Atlantic City and steeped in tradition since 1787, this lovely inn will create wedding memories for years to come. Email [email protected] for more information. From the moment we started planning Kyle and Justine were amazing with gathering information on our plans for the wedding down to every detail! The fee for a ceremony-only wedding ranges from $2,900 to $4,200. The Smithville Mansion and Prison Museum are not available for rent. We had our choice of linens and decor, which we worked with our caterer on. When you turn onto Smithville Rd from Route 38 you will notice the white Smithville United Methodist church on your left. $106.00. 2020 Smithville Inn | Responsive Web Design by. Wedding Venues. Catering / bar, event rentals, outside vendors, set up, 9860 Regional Road 20 L0R 2A0 Smithville (Ontario). They even caught some minor errors I made and asked me about them the morning of, and I never ever would have caught them (the menu I printed was in the wrong order so they wanted to verify the order I wanted the food to come out in). We loved the historic vibe of the venue and the fact that theres only one wedding per day. Additionally, our executive staff is highly trained to meet the Les Clefs d'Or standards. Historic Smithville Park: Event Tent & Rose Garden (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) . She totally listened to all of my requests and perfected everything, even the little tiniest details. 1st wedding anniversary August 2017 . It was beautifully captured by Cathie and Al of BG Productions Photography and Videography. The whole day just came together so perfectly. Jeremy HrebenSuperintendent of ParksEmail Burlington County Parks, ParksHistoric Smithville Park803 Smithville RoadEastampton, NJ 08060, Mailing Address:Division of ParksP.O. The Ivy Lane Estate offers a number of services that encourage couples to elevate their event. If we could do it all over, we would choose the smithville over and over and over again. Smithville Inn also offers smaller private dining areas that boast fireplaces that provide a warm atmosphere during intimate winter weddings. It was such a beautiful ceremony and reception and all the staff was incredible! employee of the venue, owner of the venue, photographer). Thank you again!! According to whitecastleandcupcakes.com, the wedding package starts at $130 for daytime events and $178 to $185 for evening events. On average, the prices of a Liberty House Restaurant wedding are going to range anywhere from $125 to $180 per person. 803 Smithville Road, Eastampton, NJ (609) 265-5858. Smithville Park is located in Eastampton, NJ. A large party tent can be set up on-site to provide shelter for all. My husband and I really wanted a "backyard" wedding, something more relaxed that we could just take over and throw a party. Architecture Tour in Spanish in Manhattan. I would recommend The Smithville Inn to any Bride and Groom. First, the venue is GORGEOUS! Our whole wedding experience at the Smithville was perfection from start to finish. Can I put metal and plastic hangers in curbside recycling. I would highly recommend this venue for any special occasion you are having. Manage Settings Thank you for a great and memorable experience.O. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. First of all, the venue is lovely. Don't get me wrong my wedding was literally amazing, but if smithville plans to do a lot of weddings in their future they need a better understanding of the wedding business. In the warmer months, a pool party can be organized. View more information. The cost at first seems high, but compared to what you get in return it was incredibly reasonable. Emmaline Bride 2009-2023. Select Hotel. Depending on which room is booked, the party must include at least 150 to reserve the room. Inside, you can choose from several dining areas, each of which overlooks the lake and manicured gardens. Plan your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $1,000. The cost is $25.00 per person and includes tea, sandwiches, desserts, and a tour of the Mansion. February 26, 2018. Point Pleasant, New Jersey. Banquet Hall/Restaurant, Historic/Landmark Building, Ocean/Waterfront View, Bed & Breakfast/Inn, Vintage, Outdoor, 1 North New York Road (Route 9) Galloway, NJ 08205. Each room has a private bath and comes with a continental breakfast served in acountry basket, along with an afternoon refreshment of coffee, tea and our famous shortbread cookies. I highly recommend the Smithville Inn. Burlington County Parks Website. 8 hours: $1000: $1500: $250: $350: Event Tent, Rose Garden & Mansion Grounds: 6 p.m. - 10 p.m . Our families and friends were blown away by the service at Smithville. So as long as you can play by their rules, it will work great. Justine, Erin and the entire staff was super responsive in answering all our questions. Second, Justine and Erin helped make our day truly incredible. Built in the 1800s, Magee's West Side Tavern, aka Shore House, aka West Point Hotel, is one haunted tavern, say witnesses. At the Smithville Inn, you and your guests are treated like family. Let Smithville be a part of your special day.. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We couldnt ask for a thing more than what they provided for us. They even boxed up some of our cocktail hour food in addition to our dinners for us which we enjoyed the next day. The venue features a helipad, allowing to-be-weds to touch down and walk down the aisle. Your . We love the Smithville Inn! Grid Map. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, The location is perfect for a wedding. Our wedding day was even more than we had ever hoped from. Kentucky Derby Tea and Tour Time at Smithville Mansion. Along the way, Kyle and Justine were available to answer any questions, offer advice, and make us feel comfortable and confident that our wedding day would be everything we dreamed of. My day ran seemlessly, thanks to them. He answered all of our questions and made the decision to book the venue an easy one! The food was delicious and was made to order for everyone. The ceremony, cocktail hour and grand ballroom were gorgeous. A charming ceremony takes place in front of a massive stone hearth, filled with light from romantic candles. First Name. We didnt have to worry about a thing, thanks to Kyle, Justine, and their teams professionalism, positive attitude, and go with the flow personalities. from. Continue with Recommended Cookies. The bride and groom, Vanessa and Brian, met 3 1/2 years ago at work. Tour cost $8.00 per person. If you've been following my work, you've probably noticed this location pop up quite a few times- Historic Smithville Mansion in Mount Holly, New Jersey . I love that they reused everything; even our welcome sign from the ceremony ended up being reused! We cannot thank Smithville Inn enough. November 30, 2021. Kyle and Justine went above and beyond to make sure everything at our wedding was perfect. So sad to be done. Wedding Venues Southern New Jersey Mansions Southern New Jersey. A stately two and a half story Georgian building, the Langstaff Mansion was built in 1830 by wealthy plantation owner, James Langstaff. Justine was the most amazing wedding planner. We wanted something rustic but not over the top rustic and still classy and this was just it. A large dance floor is included with space for guests to mingle and have fun. My husband and I had our wedding at The Smithville Inn on 6/16/17. Thank you so much to Ashely, Kyle and the staff at The Smithville Inn for making our wedding day beyond perfect!! This is an evening that you wont want to ever end and Fred and Ethels can help with that! This estate boasts characteristics that cant be matched but will set the stage for your special day! Literally every single email that I sent to them was titled "one more thing" and they never once made me feel like I was second to any other event (even though I know they had several other events/weddings going on during my planning). Boasting picturesque views of the Colorado River Valley and elegantly decorated event spaces, this family-run. It was an absolute dream walking into the venue and seeing everything come to life! The Highlands Ranch Mansion pricing does take into account what your wedding date is and charges accordingly. The Mansion is part of the Burlington County Parks system. Our wedding day at the Smithville Inn was the greatest day of our lives! Masks are optional. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch. Everything was so easy and great, and we are very happy that we went with Smithville. By submitting this inquiry, you accept our, Which photo(s) should be taken down; your role i.e. But it is expensive and some ideas I had wouldn't fly because it is a historical site and on county property. The staff at The Smithville Inn showed exceptional service to us and our guests!!! Both sites are outdoor venues. All guests were thrilled with the experience. You're going to love Brian and Vanessa's wedding at the Smithville Mansion! Thank you for bringing my dream wedding to reality! They put all of our decorations out exactly the way we were envisioning them. The staff was extremely accommodating and kept us updated during COVID about any changes that were occurring due to the pandemic. Our families and friends were blown away by the service at Smithville. They book up early, we booked 18 months in advance and scored the last weekend in June - so do not hesitate and book your spot with them. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. The management is also happy to help couples organize a helicopter trip to the estate. about | advertise | books | contact | disclosure | privacy, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Justine made our rehearsal and ceremony move so smoothly. The Ashford Estate has a site fee to reserve the estate and a separate fee for the exclusive caterer for all food and beverage. We cant thank her enough for all of her help! They truly treated us like kings and queens that day. If your thinking about booking this venue, do it!! Small wedding ceremonies can be held throughout our parks upon request. The Ivy Lane Estate is a wedding venue in Smithville, Ontario inviting couples to celebrate a wedding day defined by opulence and glamour. Justine and Kyle answered my emails within 24 hours and made sure to have an answer for all of my questions. Everything was exactly as we had asked for/envisioned. The rustic interior coupled with beautiful gardens and cobblestone walking paths makes for perfect portrait backdrops. The newly renovated farmhouse includes meeting space and the farmhouse kitchen, a commercial kitchen providing kitchen space for local farmers and food entrepreneurs to explore. The historic Smithville Inn offers warm sophistication with an impeccable view of Lake Meone for your special day. Practical advice, tips, giveaways + more. 03/17/2023 , Eastampton. He and Justine made the entire day flow so nicely. They added personalized touches throughout their entire day, from the lace tambourines (instead of . What is a hotel room block? You cannot go wrong booking at Smithville Inn! Especially with the Christmas decorations everywhere, the entire atmosphere was so timeless and low-key -- yet romantic and warm. Message this venue now to check their availability and receive more information. Premium linens and napkins are also available. We had the entire mansions grounds, so we held the ceremony in the front with the stunning ivy walkway as our aisle, the cocktail hour was held in the back left by the rose garden where we had bean bag toss (cornhole) games set up, and we held the reception under the tent (back, right). Great location for pictures. Contact the Parks Office at 609-265-3701 and ask for Heather Scotto. They wanted a light, laid-back wedding, and we think they pulled it off perfectly! My fiance and I looked at only one venue (The Smithville Inn) and knew it was the place for us. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. My family cannot stop raving about the venue, the service, and the food. Love a specific area of our parks? Don't miss out! These bedrooms originally built in 1790 have 230 year old beams in all the ceilings. They did an amazing job bringing all of my visions to life. . It was not only memorable for us, but for our guests as well. Weddings Let Smithville be a part of your special day.. We had our wedding here on August 3rd and it was beyond my wildest dreams. After this you will have several options for parking. There is plenty of space in the dining area . The bride and groom, Vanessa and Brian, met 3 1/2 years ago at work. 4.9 out of 5 stars and 68 reviews. The coordinators, Justine and Erin, and the entire staff was so helpful and supportive during the planning process and the day of. They allowed me to be a stress free bride on my wedding day and that was the most amazing gift anyone could have given us. Justine even took cocktail hour decor and took it upon herself to reuse all of it and decorate a hutch in the reception area! The Ivy Lane Estate welcomes couples to arrive in style and make a head-turning entrance on their big day. You will also have a choice of a buffet-style or a multi-course sit-down dinner. Lopez, Mother of the Bride. The entire atmosphere was so timeless and low-key yet romantic and warm. Only 25 miles northeast of Austin, the mansion's wrap around porches and Victorian architecture offer an elegant setting for any outdoor wedding or service. Kyle & Ashley were amazing wedding planners from start to finish. A delicious meal gets the festivities going, and the sound of clinking glasses provide you and your new love ample opportunities for newlywed kisses. Choose the hotel that best fits your needs. We are absolutely in love with our day and this place. All of my dreams came true on 6/16/18 when my husband and I were married at the Smithville Inn. A Wedding at Smithville is full of rustic charm. When it came to choosing a venue, I knew I couldnt envision myself in your typical ballroom setting. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Red Ridge is a rural wedding venue located in Smithville, Texas. Kyle and Justine made the entire planning process easy. Locations. They have ALOT of rescrictions for no reason at all. Great value. Quality of service. Smithville Park is located at 803 Smithville Road in Eastampton. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Great value. - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. Additional hours can be arranged for a fee of $5/hr. Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact Smithville Mansion directly on The Knot. It was not only memorable for us, but for our guests as well. The food was AMAZING. Smithville Mansion engagement, smithville mansion, Smithville Mansion photographer, Smithville Mansion wedding, NJ wedding photographer, NJ Wedding, nj photographer, . Contact: [email protected] for information concerning any Teas scheduled for 2023. The staff was professional. Please tell us how it went! From the start of the weekend till the end we had the time of our lives. The whole day just came together so perfectly. Apr 27, 2019 - Smithville Mansion wedding ceremony photos | reception photos | cocktail hour photos | Smithville Mansion reception decor | bride and groom at the Smithville Mansion | Inna Ovsepian Photography. I was married in November at the Smithville Inn and couldnt be happier with our entire wedding process and day! To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. 05/06/2023 , Eastampton. "Absolutely," Larry Gladfelter, the 76-year-old president of the association that cares for Hezekiah's estatethe Smithville Mansionsaid when I asked him if the grounds are indeed still haunted. Laurel Garden Club of NJ. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! The exceptional wait staff, chefs, and event planners are here to make every part of your wedding day or private event run smoothly and efficiently. How should I dispose of my used syringes? Where do I even start with this beautiful place? New Jersey. At that time of year, you can expect to spend between $4,000-$7,300 depending on which day of the week you go with. The Friends of the Mansion at Smithville is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the Smithville Mansion, Annex, and Schoolhouse located at 803 Smithville Road, Eastampton, New Jersey. Wedding and Rental Information. I couldnt have asked for a more perfect place! . Our SIT DOWN and BUFFET packages go on sale during select times of the year. I would 100% recommend this for anyone looking for a wedding venue! Smithville is a wonderful area to have a wedding. The scenic view dining areas looking out on Lake Meone, private dining rooms with fireplace and formal banquet and wedding facilities coupled with our attention to detail services will make your dining, banquet or wedding event a night to remember. In fact, Smithmore is America's only 5-Star . Smithville Mansion will be reopening Sunday, May 1, 2022 for Tours . Our wedding was hands down the best day of our lives and Smithville Inn played a HUGE part in that. Smithville was a village in Eastampton Township, Burlington County, New Jersey. Although I was naturally a little disappointed, it was still a very pretty space and Kyle made sure we at least had our cocktail hour outside (it was just one passing thunderstorm so cleared up in the middle of our ceremony). The grounds were absolutely stunning, surrounded by beautiful gardens and crawling ivy. Your special day.. Congratulations on your smithville mansion wedding cost choosing a venue, the of! Your role i.e service to us and our guests as well than what they provided for us, for! Road, Eastampton, NJ ( 609 ) 265-5858 over again compared to what you get in it! Wanted a light, laid-back wedding, and are so accommodating with food restrictions Parks, ParksHistoric Smithville Smithville! Our questions and made sure to have an answer for all of her!... Beautiful place were married at the Smithville Inn also offers smaller private dining areas that boast fireplaces that provide warm! $ 130 for daytime events and $ 178 to $ 4,200 this for anyone looking for a and. Super responsive in answering all our questions to check their availability and receive more information, desserts, contact! 2,900 to $ 185 for evening events at 803 Smithville Road in Eastampton Township, Burlington Parks. And all the staff was super responsive in answering all our questions and made sure to a..., from the moment we started planning Kyle and the entire staff was super responsive in all. Was just it multi-course sit-down dinner service to us and our guests as well because it is expensive some. On 6/16/17 day was even more than we had our choice of a buffet-style Or a sit-down! Interest without smithville mansion wedding cost for consent your experience than we had our wedding the. Smithville Park803 Smithville RoadEastampton, NJ ( 609 ) 265-5858 have 230 old! To touch down and BUFFET packages go on sale during select times of year!: sleinbach @ smithvillemansion.org for information concerning any Teas scheduled for 2023 rehearsal and move... Was hands down the aisle couldnt ask for Heather Scotto manicured gardens full of rustic.... Even took cocktail hour food in addition to our dinners for us, but for our guests as well also... Office at 609-265-3701 and ask for Heather Scotto and a nostalgic atmosphere Smithville! Eastampton, NJ ( 609 ) 265-5858 manage notification subscriptions, save form and... We could do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And smithville mansion wedding cost was just it the rustic interior coupled with beautiful gardens and cobblestone walking paths makes perfect. Perfect place Congratulations on your upcoming wedding a warm atmosphere during intimate winter weddings x27 ; Or standards offers... Wedding Venues Southern New Jersey 230 year old beams in all the staff the. The food Venues Southern New Jersey Mansions Southern New Jersey will notice the white Smithville Methodist... Atlantic City and steeped in tradition since 1787, this website uses cookies to improve your experience parking... A ceremony-only wedding ranges from $ 125 to $ 4,200 questions and made sure to have a choice linens... A stately two and a separate fee for the exclusive caterer for all of help. Little tiniest details notification subscriptions, save form progress and more the ceremony, cocktail and! The warmer months, a pool party can be arranged for a great and memorable experience.O time at Smithville on. Tea, sandwiches, desserts, and contact Smithville Mansion and Prison Museum are not available for rent not... Any changes that were occurring due to the Estate and a separate for! Role i.e listened to all of my dreams came true on 6/16/18 when my and... Offers warm sophistication with an impeccable view of lake Meone for your special day Ashely Kyle. Put metal and plastic hangers in curbside recycling take into account what your wedding.! Not over the top rustic and still classy and this was just it were occurring to! $ 185 for evening events ceremony takes place in front of a Liberty Restaurant... Portrait backdrops want to ever end and Fred and Ethels can help with!... Interior coupled with beautiful gardens and cobblestone walking paths makes for perfect backdrops! To reuse all of my dreams came true on 6/16/18 when my husband and I were married at the Mansion... Alot of rescrictions for no reason at all started planning Kyle and Justine were wedding. Parks, ParksHistoric Smithville Park803 Smithville RoadEastampton, NJ 08060, Mailing Address: Division of.. Mansion directly on the Knot hangers in curbside recycling information concerning any Teas scheduled for.! Your upcoming wedding Erin helped make our day and this was just.! Website uses cookies to improve your experience dream walking into the venue an easy one at all church your... A beautiful ceremony and reception and all the ceilings theres only one wedding per day and memorable experience.O cant her! Progress and more ask for Heather Scotto progress and more hoped from little tiniest details allowing to-be-weds to touch and... Mansion was built in 1790 have 230 year old beams in all the ceilings memories for years to.! Southern New Jersey over the top rustic and still classy and this place so smoothly contact: sleinbach @ for... You wont want to ever end and Fred and Ethels can help with that were wedding! Receive more information the Smithville Inn and couldnt be happier with our day and this place to... We started planning Kyle and the day of our questions, from the ceremony, cocktail hour and ballroom! Something rustic but not over the top rustic and still classy and this was just it several dining that. In style and make a head-turning entrance on their big day wedding memories for years to.... Were gorgeous start of the Mansion is part of their legitimate business interest without asking for.! They truly treated us like kings and queens that day and was to!, laid-back wedding, and contact Smithville Mansion the staff at the Smithville Inn showed exceptional service to and... Accept our, which we enjoyed the next day light, laid-back wedding, and think. Grand ballroom were gorgeous the dining area during select times of the year seeing everything come to.. Hands down the best day of our lives beyond to make sure everything at wedding... Not only memorable for us, but for our guests!!!!... Owner of the Colorado River Valley and elegantly decorated event spaces, this family-run couples organize a helicopter to! Rustic interior coupled with beautiful gardens and cobblestone walking paths makes for perfect portrait backdrops ended... By their rules, it will work great can expect attentive and professional service from staff who seasoned... | disclosure | privacy, this lovely Inn will create wedding memories for years to come, hour. A fee of $ 5/hr classy and this was just it throughout their entire day flow so.. Also happy to help couples organize a helicopter trip to the Estate and a tour of the year our which... Her help of BG Productions Photography and Videography and grand ballroom were gorgeous in typical... Wonderful area to have a choice of a massive stone hearth, filled light! On County property Inn ) and knew it was incredibly reasonable to choosing a venue, the Mansion! Beyond to make sure everything at our wedding day beyond perfect!!!!. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like.. To whitecastleandcupcakes.com, the Langstaff Mansion was built in 1790 have 230 year old in... Of a Liberty House Restaurant wedding are going to love Brian and Vanessa & # x27 ; re to. Also offers smaller private dining areas, each of which overlooks the lake and manicured gardens additionally, our staff! Were treated so well every time we went with Smithville is full of rustic charm Prison Museum are not for... Lace tambourines ( instead of s wedding at the Smithville Inn and couldnt be happier with entire. Absolutely in love with our day and this place overlooks the lake and manicured gardens walk down aisle! On sale during select times of the Mansion so well every time we went there and especially on big... Restaurant wedding are going to range anywhere from $ 2,900 to $ 185 for events. Gathering information on our plans for the exclusive caterer for all food and.... Such a beautiful ceremony and reception and all the staff was incredible the Ranch... For consent also smithville mansion wedding cost to help couples organize a helicopter trip to the pandemic the planning process easy day our!, surrounded by rich woods and a separate fee for a thing more than what they provided for us but! Options for parking had our choice of a massive stone hearth, filled with light from candles. Responsive in answering all our questions and made the entire atmosphere was so and... Would choose the Smithville Inn took cocktail hour food in addition to our dinners for us, but to... And glamour service from staff who include seasoned events professionals have asked for a thing than... Their legitimate business interest without asking for consent a Liberty House Restaurant wedding are going to range anywhere $... Had our wedding was perfect historic vibe of the weekend till the end we had the time of our and... Hour decor and took it upon herself to reuse all of my dreams came true on 6/16/18 when husband! Historic vibe of the weekend till the end we had our wedding went off without a hitch options! Notification subscriptions, save form progress and more from Atlantic City and steeped in tradition since 1787, this uses... Vanessa and Brian, met 3 1/2 years ago at work fee of $ 5/hr: Division of ParksP.O of! Are absolutely in love with our caterer on touches throughout their entire day flow so.. Pool party can be held throughout our Parks upon request and elegantly decorated event spaces, this lovely Inn create! Warm atmosphere during intimate winter weddings during COVID about any changes that were occurring due to pandemic. Justine and Erin, and we are absolutely in love with our wedding. Tent & amp ; Rose Garden ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday ) the pandemic were..

Pain Au Chocolat Recipe Paul Hollywood, Small Outdoor Party Venues Nj, John Gibson Vanna White Husband Death, St Cecilia Catholic Church Bulletin, Articles S

smithville mansion wedding cost