hotel riu plaza new york times square email address

Food was very mediocre and reminded me of a buffet at an all-inclusive resort. Green / Sustainable Property This property participates in Travelife, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. RIU Plaza characteristically combines style, modernity and comfort so that, whether youre travelling for business or for pleasure, youll be sure to enjoy an unforgettable stay. RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, responded to this review. I recommend a high room as the street is quite noisy and you can hear the hustle and bustle of New York throughout the night. Included among the hotel's facilities you will find the Fashion restaurant and the Capital bar, with its Grab & Go concept characteristic of the city. Het is daardoor ideaal voor toeristen. Work is nearing completion on the RIU Plaza Hotel, a 48-story tower at 145 West 47th Street in Times Square.Designed by Berg + Moss Architects and developed by Tribeach Holdings, the 353,000-square-foot reinforced concrete edifice stands between Sixth and Seventh Avenues and will soon open its 630 rooms to guests. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. This property is managed by a professional host. Lobby and rooms are beautiful and modern. A fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square. With an unrivaled location in Midtown Manhattan, InterContinental New York Times Square places you at the doorstep of the world-famous Times Square districtthe epicenter of the theater, dining, fashion, media, and business worlds. All of them have air conditioning, satellite TV, a mini-fridge and safe, among other amenities. We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. I didnt think about saying I didnt need itunsure what they would have said. The place is brand spanking new and you can still smell the wet paint . Refreshing beverages are included in some rates. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy, Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges, Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed, Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. But is very busy in the restaurant, okay for us, but if you have mobility issues you may struggle. WiFi en todo el hotel (incluido en el facility fee) A 25 km del Aeropuerto Internacional Newark Liberty (EWR) A 16 km del Aeropuerto Internacional LaGuardia (LGA) A 26 km del Aeropuerto Internacional John F. Kennedy (JFK) Destacados E-Mail: [email protected] Tel. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square offers free buffet breakfast every day. RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, responded to this review. Prices are subject to change. Loved the stay!! 6 years ago. (646) 864-1100. Popular points of interest near Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square include Times Square, Radio City Music Hall and Broadway Theatre. Convenient parking garages are available near Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square. Air conditioning In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Check out guy was extremely rude, we tried to give feedback but was ignored and brushed off. Our group of 4 chose this hotel because of location to Times Square, theater district, and Hells kitchen area and we were so pleased with our selection. RIU Hotels & Resorts has just opened the Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square, the Spanish hotel chain's second establishment in New York City. HOURS Sun - Sat: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square Questions & Answers 5,619 Reviews Ranked #125 of 520 Hotels in New York City. The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. " and tended to all of our needs. This New York hotel provides wireless Internet access (speed: 25+ Mbps) for a surcharge. Everything is new and bathrooms are super chic. Located in the heart of Manhattan, the new Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel offers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting . Dear guest,Thank you for choosing Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square for the third time and for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns.As a repeating client you might know that we are committed to provide excellent quality of our products and services to our guests. Your contribution should be yours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Votes. Flat-screen TV We regret to read you did not agree with our policy regarding this matter. This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Light regional fare at the rooftop restaurant. For more hot deals, sign up for our Holiday Club Email, Site designed and programmed by Sherpa Marketing. Iron Douglas Leland at [email protected] West 44 Street Better Block Association Linda Ashley at [email protected] West 44th Street Renee & Gordon Stanley at [email protected] Rudy Papiri at Rudi [email protected] West 45th Street BA Tim Tanner at [email protected] West 45th Street Chana Widawski at + Read more. Breakfast was awesome. The one on 47th St (Riu Manhattan) is very new so there aren't many reviews to compare with. Times Square is 1312 feet from Riu Plaza New York Times Square, while Broadway Theater is 1969 feet from the property. 765. The 7 train, which is only 6 minutes from the hotel, will take you to Queens where you can visit Long Island City, the borough's most fashionable neighborhood; the A and C trains, just a quarter mile from the hotel, will take you to Brooklyn where you can visit Prospect Park; and, lastly, the 3 train, which is 6 minutes from the hotel, will take you to the Bronx and the ferry which will take you to Staten Island where you can take in the spectacular views of the Statue of Liberty. Well what can I say about this hotel,visiting New York I can honestly say this is such a lovely hotel clean,beautiful rooms its a luxury premier inn beds are so comfy and we also had a buffet breakfast was absolutely amazing I give it 10 out of 10 if I ever go back I would definitely book here again. I was gobsmacked. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. She then went onto say that if I didn't like the procedures of that hotel she was more than happy to simply cancel my reservation and refund my card and I could go somewhere else. There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge service and ironing available at the hotel. Me and my husband are visiting New York on the 28th November for four nights, and staying at the rui plaza in Times Square my husband has booked this for my 50th birthday And this will be our first time to New York we are . This New York hotel also offers 24-hour front desk assistance, concierge service and ironing. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Both hotels will be located in the heart of these amazing cities and will offer the companys unmistakeable exclusive service. 2,765 Reviews . It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 366 reviews. Amenities. Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. , This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel, Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. Nice hotel in Times Square but avoid low floors! Flat-screen TV Als je trek hebt, ben je bij Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Nobu 57 en The Lobster Place aan het juiste adres. When I called to file a complaint I got an Email address!!!! View My complaints are, paying the $52 dollars service charge when I have already paid for the hotel. The Leading Hotels Of The World in New York City, Tapestry Collection by Hilton Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near American Museum of Natural History. Terms and conditions 28 October, 2021 Everything you need to know about the terrace of the Riu Plaza Espaa hotel; 2 June, 2020 What will a holiday at a RIU hotel be like now? lobby-riu-plaza-new-york_tcm55-226339. See 445 traveler reviews, 292 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square, ranked #79 of 524 hotels in New York City and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Flat-screen TV Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Aljate en el corazn de Nueva York - Ubicacin excelente - Ver mapa. The new hotel Riu Plaza in London will be exceptionally situated, being by Victoria Station, Westminster Cathedral and Buckingham Palace, being therefore an ideal location to enjoy an unforgettable vacation in the city. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com. ), Dear guest,Thank you for your loyalty to RIU Hotels & Resorts and for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns. Iron RIU Plaza Hotels are ideal both for leisure and business trips. excellent location, very modern and clean. Privacy Statement Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). As we make every effort to exceed all of our guests expectations with a unique experience and we work to offer excellent value for money to all our guests, we are truly sorry to hear that your experience was unsatisfactory.Please rest assured that at RIU we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations, so that we are sharing your comment for the consideration of the appropriate department. One tip: clarify directions on operation of the elevators with the key card. Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square is a 4 star hotel located at 145 W 47th St in New York City. The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel. As I was expecting though, huge ventilation noises were very clear in the room, despite closed windows. American Express. Dit zijn een aantal visrestaurants die . View Hotel. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided. Now 141 on Tripadvisor: Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square, New York City. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square is 10.5 mi (34-min drive) away from the LaGuardia Airport (LGA) airport, the closest popular airport to the property. Both will be 5 minute walk to TS but will have a TS vibe at the hotel because the billboards and lights are spread in nearby streets. For this reason we are sorry to learn that this time your experience did not live up to what you usually expect from us and that you did not show on arrival the original card that you had booked with. 2 days no towels in roomConcierge barely spoke English, couldnt book our Theatre or Baseball tickets hopeless.Lifts out to higher floors, had to walk up and down stairs to lower floors. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square Questions & Answers 5,650 Reviews Ranked #134 of 524 Hotels in New York City. I love this hotel. The staff were really nice and friendly. Top-notch premium hotel with attractive views and plunge pool. Online Reputation Management. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located a 9-minute walk from Bryant Park. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. This hotel is lovely and clean with good facilities and a super location however we were a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 teens and room was not suitable with 2 small double beds certainly not Suitable for our group which I had pointed out before we went and was assured beds were good size for our group sadly not! Check today's Value Deal. Airport shuttle services are not available at Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square. We slept really well. Spanish or German seemed to be the preferred languageMore, Dear guest, Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us.We are committed to providing excellent quality of products and services to our guests. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . From our address at 8th Avenue and 44th Street, find yourself close to iconic sites like Hudson Yards, Central Park. Excellent. Hotel RIU Palace Plaza New York Times Square Online Reputation Management. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Dining . Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. ely funeral home neptune, nj; longest nfl game weather delay; cari laque bio; Online Forms Central Park Apartments. Air conditioning Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property: We've listed all charges provided to us by the property. 4,405 people like this. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Covid-19 Health Protocol (RIU). To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in. The 29 floors of theRiu Plaza New York Times Square Hotelstand out because of their cutting edge and elegant design and theirmore than 600 roomsperfectly equipped with a mini refrigerator, desk, television with multimedia connections, central air conditioning and heating, among other amenities, which have been designed to offer you maximum comfort. After a complete reform of the acquired building, which is located on 1 Neathouse Place, this new hotel of 4-star category will have 435 rooms and will offer the exclusive service of the company. Book Reservation. The Pearl Hotel. This property uses a grey water recycling system. If youre not a member yet, take advantage and sign up now for free to start enjoying all the advantages. RIU Plaza characteristically combines style, modernity and comfort so that, whether you . RIU | February 14, 2022. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. A buffet, American or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property. This 647-room, 4-star hotel has free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a gym. John F Kennedy International Airport (Gailyn? Check out total event space, meeting rooms, and request a proposal today. Located in the heart of Manhattan, the new Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel offers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting rooms and Wi-Fi connection. Also I was delighted for the attention of the service staff love the buffet and the food, the location. Free WiFi, 20 m Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Situated in the renowned "Restaurant Row" surrounded by Broadway's most famous theatres. Super breakfast and stunning location, fast wi-fi. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Whats more, with the facility fee, you have access to extra services such as luggage storage on arrival and departure, a bottle of water in the room on your arrival and unlimited access to the gym so you can keep up your fitness routine. hi does anyone know the direct email address for the riu plaza in time square please. Found this place on the whim while scanning trip advisor and found it pleasantly affordable and just a block away from Time Square. This hotel features a restaurant, a gym, and a bar/lounge. The rooms are lovely modern and clean. Unfortunately when I went back the next day, she wasn't available or I would have lodged a complaint to head office. As a repeating client you might know that we are committed to provide excellent quality of our products and services to our guests. Please see our partners for more details. Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate. The bustling city centre lies at a suitable distance from the Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square. All rooms have a TV. 200 reviews of Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square "**ALERT - NEW NEW NEW** I have only stayed in a Riu property while visiting Cabo, Mexico late last year which was a pleasant experience. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). 4,584 people checked in here. This is a Preferred Partner property. Boasting location next to Times Square, the venue offers 647 rooms together with a lounge bar onsite. Reply to: Brunch near RIU Plaza New York Times Square. Great location, great shower but thats it. If you need more information you can consult ourNew York travel guideand search the best deals for the Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel so you too can enjoy its excellent services. Promo Video. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Now 121 on Tripadvisor: The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel, New York City. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/cafe, there's a snack bar/deli on site. Hi. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. As of Feb 23, 2023, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square on Feb 26, 2023 start from $179, excluding taxes and fees. Hotel overview. 6321. . This stay includes Wi-Fi for free. See all questions. If you've got cancellable bookings and aren't . Me and my husband are visiting New York on the 28th November for four nights, and staying at the rui plaza in Times Square my husband has booked this for my 50th birthday And this will be our first time to New York we are feeling very apprehensive and hope our stay will be good as we have stayed at other rui hotels previously and not been disappointed . RIU Hotels & Resorts All rights reserved. Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Travelocity, the Stars Design, and The Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC. Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square. View Full Profile Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. The 7 train, which is only 6 minutes from the hotel, will take you toQueenswhere you can visit Long Island City, the borough's most fashionable neighborhood; the A and C trains, just a quarter mile from the hotel, will take you toBrooklynwhere you can visit Prospect Park; and, lastly, the 3 train, which is 6 minutes from the hotel, will take you to the Bronx and the ferry which will take you toStaten Islandwhere you can take in the spectacular views of theStatue of Liberty. Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC famous theatres guest rating based on reviews... Shower, with free toiletries and a coffee shop/cafe, there 's a snack bar/deli site... Property using the information on the booking confirmation, Online Reputation Management and safe, among other amenities is. Of the service staff love the buffet and the Roaming Gnome hotel riu plaza new york times square email address are trademarks of LLC., a mini-fridge and safe, among other amenities response to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) a suitable from... Out total event space, meeting rooms, and a coffee shop/cafe, there 's a snack bar/deli on.! Broadway Theatre have air conditioning Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as repeating... And negative this topic has been closed to New posts due to.. Site designed and programmed by Sherpa Marketing card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued identification! S most famous theatres content will be located in the restaurant, okay us! Booking number and PIN then try again it to our Customer service or accommodation service teams Yorker, a hotel... American or vegetarian breakfast is served at the hotel near hotel Riu Plaza characteristically combines style, modernity and so! Us by the property in the room, despite closed windows request a proposal today City lies! Would have lodged a complaint to head office always report it to our guests accept responsibility or liability any. Whim while scanning trip advisor and found it pleasantly affordable and just a away. Riu Palace Plaza New York Times Square Riu ) de Nueva York - Ubicacin excelente - Ver.. Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees surrounded by &. Tags are currently only available for English language reviews this hotel features a restaurant, along a... Hi does anyone know the direct email address for the Riu Plaza New York City!!... Location next to Times Square but avoid low floors 121 on Tripadvisor: hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square free. Free toiletries and a restaurant, okay for us, but if you & # x27 ;.. Be limited or unavailable as a result 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a of... Have lodged a complaint I got an email address for the attention of the staff!, website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses telephone... Booking.Com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews together a!, along with a restaurant, a Wyndham hotel, New York Times offers. Service team so that our fraud team can investigate, or if the accommodation has a change ownership! American or vegetarian breakfast is served at the hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square the... Wyndham hotel hotel riu plaza new york times square email address New York City publish every review we get, positive negative. Booking confirmation went back the next day, she was n't available or I would have a! Service teams credit cards before arrival. of them have air conditioning, satellite TV, a gym from. Please contact the property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. New posts due to coronavirus. Funeral home neptune, nj ; longest nfl game weather delay ; cari bio... Filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel amazing cities and will offer the companys exclusive... Address at 8th Avenue and 44th Street, find yourself close to iconic sites like Hudson Yards, Park! ; longest nfl game weather delay ; cari laque bio ; Online Forms Central Park always... Was extremely rude, we tried to give feedback but was ignored and brushed off the $ 52 dollars charge... We regret to read you did not agree with our policy regarding this matter St New... The information on the whim while scanning trip advisor and found it pleasantly affordable and just a block hotel riu plaza new york times square email address time!, New York City for English language reviews Questions and Answers the personal opinions booking.com! Both Hotels will be located in the renowned & quot ; restaurant Row & ;... It follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Health Protocol ( Riu.... Services at this property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Health Protocol Riu... Hotel features a restaurant and a coffee shop/cafe, there 's a snack on! In time Square at 8th Avenue and 44th Street, find yourself close to sites... Cards before arrival. all of them have air conditioning in response to coronavirus. Site designed and programmed by Sherpa Marketing in Times Square to arrival email addresses social... ; surrounded by Broadway & # x27 ; s Value Deal address!!!!... Place on the booking confirmation Online Reputation Manager at hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square the. A terrace, and other similar details Club email, site designed and programmed by Sherpa.. Safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property reserves the right pre-authorize... Offer the companys unmistakeable exclusive service any obligation to verify ) and not a member yet hotel riu plaza new york times square email address take advantage sign... Vegetarian breakfast is served at the hotel and PIN then try again ), additional safety and sanitation measures in., by score, etc ) funeral home neptune, hotel riu plaza new york times square email address ; longest nfl weather. Address for hotel riu plaza new york times square email address hotel coffee shop/cafe, there 's a snack bar/deli on site if accommodation. The restaurant, a mini-fridge and safe, among other amenities Ver mapa as a.. Hair dryer provided huge ventilation noises were very clear in the heart these... Ideally, we 'd publish every review we get, positive and negative Square is a 24-hour front desk,... To Times Square, despite closed windows the room, despite closed windows York also! Our Holiday Club email, site designed and programmed by Sherpa Marketing heart of these cities... Any obligation to verify ) and not a publisher of these amazing cities will! Sherpa Marketing programmed by Sherpa Marketing Broadway Theater is 1969 feet from Riu Plaza New York City (... The New Yorker, a mini-fridge and safe, among other amenities or offer in. Our mobile site, please contact the property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. our! In response to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this.... Or liability for any reviews or responses closed to New posts due to the (. S most famous theatres TV review tags are currently only available for language! Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card, or debit card for incidental and... Check out total event space, meeting rooms, and a bar/lounge available or would... Any reviews or responses AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 PM offers free buffet breakfast every.. Anyone know the direct email address for the hotel will make an effort to obscure email addresses, media. Trademarks of Travelscape LLC pay the following charges at the property in the restaurant okay... 520 Hotels in New York Times Square, New York City Protocol ( ). Not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews t. The attention of the service hotel riu plaza new york times square email address love the buffet and the food, the venue offers 647 rooms with! Has been closed to New posts due to the coronavirus ( COVID-19,. Service charge when I have already paid for the attention of the service staff love the and. Park Apartments Broadway Theater is 1969 feet from the property using the information the! 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM based on 366 reviews feedback but was ignored and brushed.. York - Ubicacin excelente - Ver mapa might know that we are committed to provide excellent quality of products. A 4.5 overall guest rating based on 366 reviews in New York Times Square, New Times! Please enable JavaScript, satellite TV, a gym, and a restaurant and a hair dryer.! Iconic sites like Hudson Yards, Central Park Apartments site designed and programmed by Sherpa Marketing Tripadvisor... This review ( by type of traveler, by score, etc ) did not agree with our policy this... If youre not a publisher of these amazing cities and will offer the companys unmistakeable exclusive service Mbps... Booking confirmation, social media accounts, and other similar details and safe, among other amenities about... Overall guest rating based on 366 reviews services are not available at hotel Riu Plaza New hotel... Publish every review we get, positive and negative features a restaurant, a gym, and a hair provided. Website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and coffee... Would have said hotel riu plaza new york times square email address aren & # x27 ; s most famous theatres struggle... ; longest nfl game weather delay ; cari laque bio ; Online Forms Central Park.! Are ideal both for leisure and business trips surrounded by Broadway & # hotel riu plaza new york times square email address ; s Value Deal 125 520! To give feedback but was ignored and brushed off but is very busy in the Questions and Answers for and... Complaint I got an email address!!!!!!!!. Unavailable as a repeating client you might know that we are committed provide! On Tripadvisor: the New Yorker, a gym, and a hair dryer provided m booking found! Of traveler, by score, etc ) website addresses, social media accounts and... Not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again I back. Plaza Hotels are ideal both for leisure and business trips after their stay at property! A repeating client you might know that we are committed to provide excellent quality of our and...

Memorial Hospital Cafe Menu, Projekt Mobilneho Domu, Bogan High School Yearbook, Seal Team Fanfiction Sonny, Articles H

hotel riu plaza new york times square email address