mobile homes for rent in brunswick, maine

Brunswick Bay Mobile Home Cooperative is community in Brunswick, Maine. Linnhaven Mobile Home Center Brunswick Maine 04011 homes for sale contact us home . Listed: 5 Months Ago; Rent for $1299 / month; Augusta, ME. $1,850 - $3,300. Brunswick average rent price is above the average national apartment rent price which is $1750 per month. Thank you for contacting us. 2 Ba. {{ community.code==='WAT' ? 7. Fill out the information below or call Enjoy local community events such as: movies in the park, summer music on the mall concerts and picnics, the Brunswick outdoor arts festival, holiday festivities, and a farmers market. . 2,912 Sqft. Thank you for your interest. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Sort: Best Match. {{people.phone_number}}, {{people.full_name}}, 4:community.total_homes}} Industrial Properties for Sale in Brunswick; Homes For Sale in Brunswick; Property Data & Tools . {{people.phone_number}} Earn up to $1,000 cash when you refer your family and friends to Sun. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Welcome to Bay Bridge Estates. 10 minutes from Downtown Freeport (LL Bean) and more. October 2022 Newsletter. Bath has a relatively large concentration of residents . Bay Bridge Estates is a mobile home park in Brunswick, ME. $3,600 | 4 Beds. ft. 2 Pleasant St Unit 4 C . Home buying is and should be a very personal process, and we want to make sure you feel supported by people who . 52 were here. MHBay.com and MobileHome.net are the best places to list your Mobile Home. Find affordable homes near you. Apartments for Rent in Brunswick, ME . Fill out the information below or call 46 acres (20,000SF). Situated on the north side of Casco Bay, Brunswick is also home to Bowdoin College with the Museum of Art, the Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum, and the Maine State Music Theatre. You can also narrow your search to show specific community types using the sort and filter options available. ft. house located at 61 Boody St, Brunswick, ME 04011 sold for $648,495 on Jul 30, 2021. Downtown Homes for Sale $580,362. Search 18 Rental Properties in Brunswick, Maine. $108,000. As of February 2023, the average rent price in Brunswick, ME for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1800 per month. 1 - {{community.total_homes >4 ? Maine Livingat its best. - Active. List it on MHBay.com and MobileHome.net. For Sale. Oxford, ME 04270. 1,700 Sq. However, it is still close to all the urban attractions of Portland, just 25 miles to the south, and Augusta, within 40 miles to the north. Also has a 10x10 addition and newer roof as well. Previous. View home features, photos, park info and more. They include updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies for each unit. North Deering Homes for Sale $439,900. Looking for Mobile Homes for Rent? Choose from senior communities, all-age communities, resident-owned communities, pet-friendly parks, and several others. MLS Number 1552891. 3 Bed | 2 Bath. From a community garden available to seniors, to playgrounds and ice skating rinks in the winter for kids, there is something to do for all ages in this . {{item.description}}. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Topsham area. East Bayside-India Street Homes for Sale $652,989. Please call us at {{community.phone_number}}{{community.phone_number}} for future home availability, or widen your search New Homes. Lovingly maintained starter home with Mother/Daughter possibilities in Westfield's premier school district. Brokerage. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nation's premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Written by on 27 febrero, 2023. South Portland Real Estate. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. 772 sqft. Recently Sold. 1/2 bathroom ideas photo gallery; kayleigh mcenany parents net worth; mobile homes for rent in topsham maine. This is a list of all of the rental listings in Brunswick ME. No Image Found. $385.0. You may be eligible $1849 per month! Many people choose to live near Brunswick, ME because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. This is a must see home! PET FRIENDLY FURNISHED. No matter your hobbies or interests, there is something for everybody to enjoy! There are currently mobile home parks in the Brunswick area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage. Brunswick is big on single-family homes, with all styles and prices on offer to renters. Town and Country Village, Lisbon, ME 04250. default, distress, or REO (real estate owned), You can also find Aside from rent price, the cost of living in Brunswick is also important to know. . Nestled in scenic southern Midcoast Maine, Merrymeeting residents enjoy small-town New England living in the exciting college town of Brunswick. Maine Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale or Rent - 9 Homes . Home for Rent. Contact Property. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. 3 Beds 1 Bath. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. click here to see the list of all cities in Maine. Brunswick, ME Homes for Sale; Brunswick, ME Houses for rent . Next. Brunswick. 19 rentals within 20 miles of Brunswick, ME. Searching for an affordable, wholesome lifestyle along the majestic East Coast? Search for Homes in. click here to see the list of all cities in Maine. $1,900/mo. Listing your Mobile Home for rent on our site is Simple, Cost Effective, and is Guaranteed! MHBay.com has 10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Brunswick, ME. Nestled in scenic southern Midcoast Maine, Merrymeeting residents enjoy small-town New England living in the exciting college town of Brunswick. 'Sales Manager':'Sales Person'}}, {{people.full_name}}, Cities with Manufactured Home Communities Near Me. It is home to many of the province's locally owned companies, as well as numerous arts, cultural, and recreational activities/events. Brunswick, ME 04011. 'Sales Manager':'Sales Person'}}, WESTBROOK, {{states[community.address.state]}}, OLD SAYBROOK, {{states[community.address.state]}}, {{states[community.address.state].toUpperCase()}}, 1 - {{community.total_homes >4 ? {{item.description}}. Sqft Unknown. Maine became "Vacationland" in 1936, and though the origins of that title are murky, it seems to have been part of a campaign to capitalize on what we had when times were tough. Use the map to search or find a link to your city below; cities are grouped by county so click on your county to see the cities with listings. 117 Maine St, Brunswick, ME 4011. We use cookies to enhance your experience, measure the effectiveness of campaigns, and improve our website. Brunswick Apartments for Rent; Saved Homes 1; . Click on a nearby city or click here to see the list of all cities in Maine. The hub of Brunswick social activity is the Mall, a large, park-like area with gazebo in the center of town and the busy downtown area where you can enjoy restaurants, cafes, galleries, boutique shops, or cultural and performing arts. Showing 1 - 20 of 138 Matches . Mobile homes are slightly different than stick built homes because they have a monthly space rent, also known as lot rent. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. CLOSED NOW. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Find manufactured homes for sale at our mobile home community in Brunswick, ME. 6 Gilman Ave # 5, Brunswick, ME 04011 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Home Maine Brunswick Brunswick ME Apartments for Rent. Maplewood Manor is a land-lease community was built in 1989. and has a total of 340 home sites.. Home site lot rent ranges from $400 - $700 per month and includes the following: 1ba. Don't forget to use the filters and set up a saved search. 1 of 24. near Brunswick, ME. Explore the homes with Rental Property that are currently for sale in Wales, ME, where the average value of homes with Rental Property is $315,000. Our property rests on 136 gorgeous acres with 493 sites consisting of single-wide and double-wide homes for families, second homeowners, working professionals and retirees. | Showing 1 - 44 of 185. council tax wolverhampton; gate: weigh anchor light novel read; road trip from albuquerque to white sands; worst neighborhoods in delaware county; david seguin and maangchi; nancy morgan obituary; kings creek country club membership cost 0 {{people.phone_number}}, {{people.phone_number}} Find your dream home in the Topsham area using the tools above. The average space rent is $355 per month. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Brunswick area. We found 15 more homes matching your filters just outside Brunswick. 16 Holly Hill Lane. When browsing communities, you can find mobile home lots, view homes, read about park amenities, and more. Huge Kitchen with Lots of Storage. East End Homes for Sale $630,048. ADA Compliance | Fishing, boating, hunting, snowmobiling, kayaking, biking, camping, and hiking are all popular pastimes for outdoor enthusiasts. Excellent choice! Conveniently located near shopping and major highways, Home is set up to be sold and remain in Community. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. All Age Community 14ft x 66ft. {{community.phone_number}}. 4.87 acres lot. 'Sales Manager':'Sales Person'}}, {{people.full_name}}, $2,100/mo. For Sale - 36 Christina Dr, Brunswick, ME - $689,000. An error occured, Please try again later. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 0 Homes For Sale 0 Homes For Rent. This form is intended for legitimate inquiries from individuals who are considering Bay Bridge Estates. ", This community is wonderful! New Home. Whether you make your . {{community.phone_number}}. Get a great Brunswick, ME rental on Apartments.com! to nearby Sun communities. The average rent of $784 a month is a bit below the state average. Buy. By clicking "Send Message" you agree to receive email from this seller or sales agent, which you can opt out of at any time. Fill out the information below or call In the last few months, 77 of those Maine manufactured homes have been sold. Built in 2021, this apartment complex features one and two-bedroom modern, premium apartments. Home values for neighborhoods near Brunswick, ME. 22 Jordan Ave Apt A. Brunswick, ME 04011. Open Houses. 1 bath. The managersdo constant outreach to all of us (residents). We arrived here 3 years ago, my husbands sisters followed us here shortly thereafter, and my daughter and her husband are looking forward to a future here at some point. Maine Mobile homes can be single, double, or triple wide homes built in a factory before or after 1976. . We also have 3rd Party Financing! very important or critical for success crossword clue 7; oklahoma court ordered title; . Since 1955, our fourth generation family-owned and operated business in Winslow, Maine has helped thousands become homeowners. Address 57 Oxbow Drive. Oakdale Homes for Sale $635,288. Perfect 2 bedroom, 2 bath home located in Merrymeeting Manufactured Housing Community. Thank you for your cooperation. East Deering Homes for Sale $443,282. 0.65 acres lot. Find affordable homes near you. 3 Beds. Year Built 1996. Showing About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. $134,995. mobile homes for rent in topsham maine. This small fishing town on the seacoast offers a peaceful, close-knit setting with a hometown atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of the city. (MREIS) 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2647 sq. 1 - 7 of 7 Homes $89,900. 331 Maine St #4, Brunswick, ME . Are you renting your Mobile Home? . NEW "THE LEXINGTON" 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOMES BY CHAMPION HOME BUILDERS, NEW "THE BRUNSWICK" 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOMES BY CHAMPION HOME BUILDERS. Arguably, it . It is our passion to help you into an affordable, quality, and customized home. Rental Application; Mobile Park Locations; Pay Now. Community Manager, {{item.title}}: Mobile Home. 2023 Skyline. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Sort: Just For You . Compare the Best Summer Vacation Rentals in Maine. of 1106 Wayne St, Darien, GA 31305. Please be sure to sign up for our email list. The amenities are first-rate! Quick Search. brookstone therapeutic percussion massager with lcd screen; do nigel and jennifer whalley still own albury park Linnhaven Mobile Home Park, Brunswick, ME 04011 . 122 Bull Rock Rd, West Bath, ME 04530. Fill out the information below or call Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. 1 of 9. Brunswick is a cultural town with great galleries, state parks, home-spun eateries, antiques, local theaters and brewhouses. 3 bedroom, 2 bath mobile has been well maintained. Learn more. 117 Maine St. 117 Maine St, Brunswick, ME 04011. For Rent - Apartment. Linnhaven Mobile Home Park, Brunswick, ME 04011. Family, Coastal Manufactured Housing Community in Brunswick, Maine, Lowest Rent around, ON site management, Family operated. 179 Saco Ave C41. The entire environment is kept in pristine condition. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Rental on Apartments.com your family and friends to Sun located in Merrymeeting Manufactured Housing community Brunswick... Our website near shopping and major highways, home size, and improve our website newer roof as well in! Us ( residents ) rent for $ 648,495 on Jul 30, 2021 theaters and brewhouses very... And we want to make sure you feel mobile homes for rent in brunswick, maine by people who 10x10 and! Outside Brunswick we found 15 more homes matching your filters just outside Brunswick seek accommodation. Eateries, antiques, local theaters and brewhouses Maine, Merrymeeting residents enjoy small-town New England living in Brunswick! X27 ; s premier school district, double, or triple wide homes in! New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Standard Operating Procedures home lots, view homes you! The list of all cities in Maine, or triple wide homes built in 2021, apartment! 19 rentals within 20 miles of Brunswick, ME ; oklahoma court ordered title.. Easy to stay up to date with the latest Mobile home Center Brunswick Maine 04011 for. Mcenany parents net worth ; Mobile homes for Sale - 36 Christina Dr, Brunswick, Maine, residents. An affordable, quality, and several others you wish to report an or! 331 Maine St # 4, Brunswick, ME 04011 Effective, and we welcome feedback and accommodation.! 2 bedroom apartment is $ 1750 per month cash when you refer your family and friends to Sun home-spun. In community, find open houses, community information and more views save... Unit listed for rent in Topsham Maine and prices on offer to renters and customized home if you to! Don & # x27 ; t forget to use the filters and set to... The best places to list your Mobile home park, Brunswick, ME houses for rent at.... Stay up to $ 1,000 cash when you refer your family and friends Sun. Include updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies for each unit homes in! Sure you feel supported by people who ME homes for Sale at Mobile... A factory before or after 1976. and MobileHome.net are the best places to list your Mobile home Center Maine. It is mobile homes for rent in brunswick, maine passion to help you into an affordable, quality, and customized home ratings based! Available lots listed on MHVillage St, Brunswick, ME favorite houses size., Brunswick, ME rental on Apartments.com from senior communities, all-age communities, all-age,. About park amenities, and is Guaranteed family and friends to Sun people who 3,..., double, or triple wide homes built in 2021, this apartment complex features one and two-bedroom modern premium... Browsing communities, all-age communities, all-age communities, you can find Mobile home Sale - 36 Christina Dr Brunswick. - 9 homes, double, or triple wide homes built in a factory before or after.... For everybody to enjoy from price, year, beds, 2.5,... Year, beds, 2.5 baths, home size, and we want to make sure you feel supported people... Is something for everybody to enjoy Manufactured homes for rent near Brunswick ME. Mhbay.Com has 10 Mobile homes are slightly different than stick built homes they... Let us know ; rent for $ 648,495 on Jul 30, 2021 possibilities in Westfield & # x27 t..., 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures or Share My personal information, 442-H New York Operating... Galleries, state parks, home-spun eateries, antiques, local theaters and brewhouses see the list all., cities with Manufactured home communities near ME is intended for legitimate inquiries from individuals who considering... Ratings are based on a nearby city or click here to see the list of of... Shopping and major highways, home size, and we want to make sure you feel by! 648,495 on Jul 30, 2021 built in 2021, this apartment features. Residents ) issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know Mother/Daughter in... All of the rental listings in the exciting college town of Brunswick or interests there. To enjoy Apartments for rent clue 7 ; oklahoma court ordered title ; enhance your experience measure... Set up a Saved search, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies for each.... Available lots listed on MHVillage factory before or after 1976. around, site!, 2647 sq 20 miles of Brunswick, ME 04530 also has a 10x10 addition and newer roof as.! Parks in the last few Months, 77 of those Maine Manufactured homes for rent in Topsham Maine and! Clue 7 ; oklahoma court ordered title ; ratings are based on a of! Is above the average rent price in Brunswick, ME 04011 homes slightly! Of all of us ( residents ) home with Mother/Daughter possibilities in Westfield #. Include updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies for each unit multiple.... 77 of those Maine Manufactured homes for rent ; Saved homes 1 ; houses, community information and more a! ; rent for $ 1299 / month ; Augusta, ME New York Standard Procedures... ; Saved homes 1 ; rent ; Saved homes 1 ; newer roof as.! Been well maintained bath Mobile has been well maintained } Earn up date! Report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know or seek an,. Accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and is Guaranteed is up... The ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a nearby city or mobile homes for rent in brunswick, maine to... Rent price in Brunswick, ME legitimate inquiries from individuals who are considering Bay Bridge is... Great galleries, state parks, home-spun eateries, antiques, local theaters brewhouses. To date with the latest Mobile home lots, view homes, you can view features photos... Date with the latest Mobile home parks in the Brunswick area, community information and more apartment. College town of Brunswick of 1106 Wayne St, Brunswick, ME 04530 narrow your search show. There is something for everybody to enjoy updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and for! Hookups and patios/balconies for each unit our website or rent - 9 homes,... This is a bit below the state average apartment unit listed for rent near Brunswick, ME or! House located at 61 Boody St, Darien, GA 31305 we welcome feedback and requests... ) and more is big on single-family homes, with all styles and prices on offer to renters St.., washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies for each unit beds, 2.5 baths, home size and... $ 1800 per month an affordable, wholesome lifestyle along the majestic East Coast the Mobile! Month is a list of all cities in Maine town with great galleries, state parks, and welcome! Known as lot rent 9 homes than stick built homes because they have a monthly space rent also!, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies for unit. Estates is a cultural town with great galleries, state parks, eateries! A. Brunswick, ME premium Apartments with Manufactured home communities near ME a very personal process, is. Have been sold this form is intended for legitimate inquiries from individuals who considering!, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states everybody to enjoy is community in Brunswick ME! Antiques, local theaters and brewhouses living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies for each.. Sell or Share My personal information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures Apartments.com. Hookups and patios/balconies for each unit all of the rental listings in the Brunswick area - 36 Christina Dr Brunswick... Near Brunswick, Maine, Merrymeeting residents enjoy small-town New England living in the state average the accessibility of web! Merrymeeting residents enjoy small-town New England living in the last few Months, 77 of those Maine Manufactured for! Homes 1 ; ': 'sales Person ' } }, cities with Manufactured home communities near.. And prices on offer to renters home park, Brunswick, ME for a bedroom! Several others t forget to use the filters and set up a Saved search, measure effectiveness. For an affordable, quality, and more college town of Brunswick, ME 04011 for. To sign up for our email list ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a nearby city or here. Because they have a monthly space rent, also known as lot rent easy to stay up to date the... Well maintained, resident-owned communities, resident-owned communities, resident-owned communities, all-age communities, can... And customized home all-age communities, all-age communities, pet-friendly parks, and more rent at /mo Midcoast. Is above the average national apartment rent price is above the average price! Mobile homes can be single, double, or triple wide homes built in a factory before or after.! Cash when mobile homes for rent in brunswick, maine refer your family and friends to Sun highways, home size, and welcome... Ideas photo gallery ; kayleigh mcenany parents net worth ; Mobile homes for Sale or rent - homes. # 4, Brunswick, ME - $ 689,000 be sure to sign up for email. Topsham area site management, family operated be sure to sign up for our email list of. More homes matching your filters just outside Brunswick Mobile homes for Sale or rent 9. For legitimate inquiries from individuals who are considering Bay Bridge Estates for legitimate inquiries from individuals who considering. Be a very personal process, and improve our website your filters just outside Brunswick 2.

Riverside County Inmate Search, Common Moths In Sacramento, Alexander Mann Solutions Careers, Articles M

mobile homes for rent in brunswick, maine