italian restaurants covington, la

This restaurant serves marinara, bud light, create a sampler italiano, meatballs, chicken alfredo, calamari, and lavazza espresso. What are the best italian restaurants for delivery? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Buster's Place Restaurants Seafood Restaurants Bars (1) (109) Website View Menu 16 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (985) 809-3880 519 E Boston St Covington, LA 70433 $$ CLOSED NOW Best Local Restaurant in Covington.Reasonable Pricing, Casual Enviroment, Full BarBest Raw and Chargrilled Oysters anywhere! Owner Blakley Kymen, a Mandeville native, has made it full circle. The food is standard Italian, nothing special but ok. Great Wine Selection - We have an amazing and extensive wine selection. For information on booking, availability and pricing, please call: (985) 875-1006 Madisonville - I've always had good meals at Keith Young's . People also searched for these near Covington: What are people saying about italian restaurants near Covington, LA? Cannolis are delish! 326 Lee Ln, Covington, LA, 70433. Come by and try something new! Nice Italian dishes and excellent service.Very nice neighborhood restaurant. Monday kids eat free Awesome & Weds. Good food. You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company. Family Owned - Family owned, friendly service and great food! We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. We dont offer a gf crust at this time, but we can make any pizza crustless for you. We only picked up but everyone was very nice and we will be back for dine in. Our family eats here a few times a month. Best pizza on the northshore. Everything on menu is delicious & drinks from the bar are amazing! Also it is real food made to order so it does take a little while to receive your food. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Pleasent wait staff. Catfish so good that I need not drive to Manchac anymore. Italian RestaurantsCreole & Cajun RestaurantsAmerican Restaurants Website 75 YEARS IN BUSINESS (985) 276-6460 700 S Tyler St Covington, LA 70433 CLOSED NOW Order Online 10. Due to Covid - 19 restrictions online reservation will be suspended until further notice. Here at Boscos Italian Caf, youll be impressed with the quality of the food. We'll help you choose the perfect pairing! Our waitress was wonderful but The food was horrendous . Let us serve you once, and you wont go anywhere else ever again, Book a party book now. Absolutely love Norma and Ashley. We bake fresh biscuits, sling a ton of frozen tots, add in some bourbon french toast and some truffled scrambled eggs on a pizza to round out a fun, fully alcohol absorbent brunch menu. The restaurant information including the DiCristina's Italian and Seafood Restaurant menu items and prices may have been modified since . Can't get enough. For over 33 years, loyal customers have enjoyed Italian food, friendship and celebrations around our tables. Please call the restaurant directly to book reservations for Fridays and Saturdays!Nuvolaris is a warm and inviting Italian restaurant, nestled on the Northshore of New Orleans in Old Mandeville. Craft Cocktails - We have a killer craft cocktail menu. 5 of the rated businesses have 4+ star ratings. Italian Restaurants Restaurants (67) Website (985) 624-2597 690 Lafitte St Mandeville, LA 70448 CLOSED NOW 9. Our pastas are all made in house and named after the shape of the noodle. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Recommended substitute didn't meet my expectations More reviews, 810 N Columbia St, Covington Sarah G. said: I grew up eating Houston's in Metairie, so when they closed and, Ash H. said: Ok, so they eff-ed up my order every time I've been (3 times), but I'll, Peter H. said: I was a little nervous coming here after seeing the reviews of the, Eyvette B. said: Thank you so much to the woman working today around 2pm! The businesses listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Saint John, New Covington, and North Covington. Located in the heart of historic downtown Covington, Del Porto Ristorante offers diners a unique take on fresh, contemporary Italian fare, craft cocktails, and an extensive wine list. And, our service staff cant be topped. Conveniently located on the corner of Lafitte and Woodrow, across from the Mandeville Trailhead, blocks from the Lakefront. Cannolis are delish! The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. From Business: Modern Italian food made with Southern ingredients using local farms and the freshest products. Write a Review! Comfort Food - We've been told we have the best home-cooking and comfort food in town! We filled up on the bread and side salad before our entree even arrived, which had a side of pasta we weren't anticipating. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. (985) 875-7620, Food is pretty good but it used to be better that's why I'm reviewing with only 4 stars. The food is all local, perfectlymore, meridionale, Italian sausage, and Brussels sprouts, and all three have been exceptional.more, I can only give this place 2 stars for the service . We can offer you a cozy, intimate dinner for two and we also welcome families. To say the portions are generous is an understatement. Corporate Events - Planning a corporate event? I also often have them prepare a pasta dish with chicken thats not actually on the, From Business: Cucina Cangemi is a locally-owned and operated casual restaurant featuring Italian, Mediterranean and South Louisiana fare and is named in honor of our great, From Business: Reginelli's Pizzeria is a New Orleans-based restaurant featuring hand-tossed pizzas, boldy flavored appetizers, signature salads, calzones, baked pastas,, From Business: At this Restaurant, we serve Not just Italian cuisine, made from scratch, and served in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We walked in & the restaurant was almost full but we got amore, Owner looks like a leprechaun MMA fighter not Italian. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The happy hour is pretty awesome too! Located in the heart of historic downtown Covington, Del Porto Ristorante offers diners a unique take on fresh, contemporary Italian fare, craft cocktails, and an extensive wine list. The success of Sal and Judy's restaurant is apparent in it's loyal customer base and sizable dinner crowds, despite it's rather remote location. Homemade Sauces - Make sure you try all of our awesome homemade sauces! 1. The Impastato family decided to bring the same traditional, authentic Italian cuisine to the table on the Northshore along with the old world ambiance of a 600 square foot wine cellar featuring over 400 labels, in addition to a wide variety of spirits and craft beers. Did I, From Business: Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who, Our family eats here a few times a month. Book your table today! Food took 90 minutes to be servedWe were a party of 5 arriving around 6:15 trying to miss the Saturday night dinner crowd. The calzone is without compare (because I get to decide what to put in it.) Great Wine Selection - We have an amazing and extensive wine selection. Nuvolaris menu features traditional Italian fare alongside creative fresh dishes. 12 OZ PAINTED HILLS NEW YORK STRIP smashed fried new potatoes, house-made garlic aioli &. the food is excellent and e. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. That's just me! DiMartino's 75 reviews Open Now Italian, American $$ - $$$ "Very Good Italian and Seafood" The prices are very reasonable and the serve is excellent. Anniversaries - If you're looking to host a party for your anniversary, our amazing staff will ensure it's perfect! IN THE SEVENTEEN YEARS DICRISTINA'S HAS BEEN OPENED, WE HAVE BECOME KNOWN FOR SERVING QUALITY, FRESH FOOD AT GENEROUS PORTIONS. Nice Italian dishes and excellent service. For the price, the portion sizes are absolutely huge. We host wine and spirit based dinners several times a year. From Business: Very nice neighborhood restaurant. Chef Leonardos culinary expertise, GREAT PIZZA and appetizers. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. DICRISTINA'S - 51 Photos & 77 Reviews - 810 N Columbia St, Covington, Louisiana - Italian - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Dicristina's 77 reviews Claimed $$ Italian, Seafood, Sandwiches Edit Open 10:30 AM - 8:30 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 51 photos Write a review Add photo Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 3 photos. Please call for reservations. :) Really it's that good .. The menu changes seasonally so it is never tiring and mundane. (985) 809-1615. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Covington, LA. Good food. The menu changes seasonally so it is never tiring and mundane. It was all perfect! Romano's Macaroni Grill Italian Restaurants Restaurants Website View Menu Amenities: (985) 727-1998 3410 Highway 190 Mandeville, LA 70471 Order Online 10. We both chose Italian comfort food - braised short rib" more Outdoor seating 2. My family & I dined in at their restaurant which also has a pizza restaurant attached. Since my last, Marcie M. said: I see mixed reviews so I felt compelled to write my review. Good service. The GM took the time to explain the whole menu to us. Spaghetti was nasty, to sweet.Food: 1/5 More reviews, DiCristina's Italian and Seafood Restaurant, New Orleans Style Seafood Restaurant & Market. Romantic Atmosphere - We're the perfect spot for a romantic date night! It is really a plus to have the pizza served on the pizza stand., From Business: Nuvolaris is a warm and inviting Italian restaurant, nestled on the Northshore of New Orleans in Old Mandeville. Each member of our team takes personal pride in serving you! Our appetizers were crab contessa and polpettini. But we don't care how you say it as long as you're here. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. 5,554 were here. Search for other Take Out Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages. The food is good, no problem yet. Only tried glazed donuts not a favorite was dry and thought that they gave me wrong order was very p Great food!! Brunch is one of the more wild shifts around here. This place is absolutely the best Italian on the northshore. A Lafayette and Acadiana presence, Marcello's Wine Market, and our sister restaurant, Marcello's Wine Market and Cafe, have served this area since 1981. Full bar .At this Restaurant, we serve Not, Authentic Sicilian dining in the heart of Mandeville! SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. SuperPagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Find more Seafood Restaurants near Fazzio's Restaurant. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local SuperPages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Now they include delivery which helps me to eat there more often. My father, Michael S. said: I'm moving this up to four stars for a few reasons. We believe the best way to enjoy a meal is to sit down with friends, order too much food and drink, and literally share with one another. In 1979, after over 20 years of experience in the restaurant industry, Joe Impastato opened Impastatos in Metaire. Italian Restaurant DiCristina's Italian and Seafood Restaurant | Covington LA Reservations - We recommend making a reservation ahead of time. Everything on menu is delicious & drinks from the bar are amazing! (985) 888-1770, Outstanding food! Modern Italian food made with Southern ingredients using local farms and the freshest products. 37.00. Everything on the menu is delicious My favorite restaurant love everything I have eaten Pasta excellent the Steaks are excellent the Italian Salad Yummy. Bread sticks were the best thing they had. Order now Reservations Call us at (985)-400-5668 or book a table through Open Table: Find a Table 2 people Today Now Specials Comfort Food - We've been told we have the best home-cooking and comfort food in town! The owners are very nice. Learn More. Meribo, pronounced "Muh-REE-beau",is a combination of two Italian words: Meridionale (southern) and Cibo (food). More reviews, 700 S Tyler St, Covington Book now at 177 restaurants near you in Covington, LA on OpenTable. Nuvolaris an unhurried culinary experience, just two blocks from Lake Ponchartrain. Our cozy and intimate setting is the perfect back drop for your romantic dinner, an evening out with friends, or your next business get together. Boasting Chef Patrick Merritt's take on Sicilian and French cuisine, where every dish is made to order with care and attention. Melini La Selvanella Chianti. Live music on Wednesdays and seasonal wine events keep things exciting. Meribo, pronounced "Muh-REE-beau" , is a combination of two Italian words: Meri dionale (southern) and Ci bo (food). Order online and enjoy. The rest of the menu bounces around a little bit. Good service. (985) 400-5668, All Great. Doberge King cake. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. We want our pastas to be comforting and delicious. We know how to accommodate both, without sacrificing your dining pleasure. View Menu 810 N Columbia St # C Covington, LA 70433 (Map & Directions) (985) 875-0160 Cuisine: Italian, Seafood, Catering Neighborhood: Covington Website: www.dicristinas.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions 324 E Boston St, Covington The spaghetti and meatballs, Nuvolaris is a warm and inviting Italian restaurant, nestled on the Northshore of New Orleans in Old Mandeville. On the bottom floor is Angolo del Vino Wine Bar and Gelateria, serving a small bites menu which features award-winning meatballs, and wine on tap.Perfect for any special occasion, date night, or a simple evening out. You can take all the credit (close that deal or get a promotion) and we'll do all the work :), Private Parties - Host your next party or get together. Meribo is a word we coined from two Italian words meaning "southern" and "food." . Let's make it perfect. I would suggest making a reservation like we did. (985) 249-5009. Dicristina's 3.9 (76 reviews) Italian Seafood Order Online. I have been eating at this restaurant for several years. We have the basics as well as some tasty combos we thought up ourselves. They have a thin crust and are cooked in a crankin hot wood fired oven, Ours have a little crispier crust than their Italian counterparts. Great job guys! Visit your local Olive Garden located at Mandeville - Covington, Louisiana for a hearty Italian meal. THIS IS A TRADITION THAT THE PYBURN AND DICRISTINA FAMILIES HAVE STRIVED TO MAINTAIN. Anniversaries - Anniversary coming up? I've been remiss in rating Marcello's. Our amazing staff will ensure it's perfect! We use only the finest ingredients. Romantic Atmosphere - We're the perfect spot for a romantic date night! The staff is super nice, accomodating, and attentive. Our server, Jason was very professional, courteous & checked on us often. We look forward to seeing you soon! We got there like 15 minutes before happy hour ended and our waitress was kind enough to take our starter order so we could get the deal. But we don't care how you say it as long as you're here. Marcello's Restaurant & Wine Bar 4.8 (35 reviews) Italian Wine Bars "a little strange but it was delicious! We had a great experience, wonderful staff, and everything we ordered we loved on the Italian side. Excellent food in a clean, friendly place. 6.50 - 25.00. . The onion rings are the best Ive ever had and the gumbo was excellent. The Best 10 Italian Restaurants near Covington, LA 70433 Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. Service was good nice waiters and quick. With four locations to serve you in Covington, Mandeville, Hammond and Baton Rouge LA, we offer a delicious, unique pizzeria experience with fresh, homemade food and friendly . Love your baked potatoes and blooming onion. For over 33 years, loyal customers have enjoyed. Delicious FOOD, Service OUTSTANDING By SETH, Atmosphere Comfortable. The Marsala came with a side of pasta and red gravy. Your favorite food is just a click away. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Covington, LA. Fine casual dinning ,Romantic . It is always delicious, and we love that the service is always consistent. Support this family-run business!Vegetarian options: Eggplant Drew is More reviews, 1536 N Hwy 190, Covington If you are hungry for good homemade food this is the place to be. Located in the heart of historic downtown Covington, Del Porto Ristorante offers diners a unique take on fresh, contemporary Italian fare, craft cocktails, and an extensive wine list. Italia. Fine casual dinning ,Romantic . Delicious FOOD, Service OUTSTANDING By SETH, Atmosphere Comfortable. We split a mista salad and Daniel put them on 2 separate dishes since we were sharing itnice touch We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. Humble, appreciative management and staff, fresh, solid staples and easy menu and wine rack selection. We ordered More reviews, 326 Lee Ln, Covington We are conveniently located at I-12 . Cant WAIT TILL NEXT TIME More reviews, 501 E Boston St, Covington We'll help you choose the perfect pairing! Dining options include intimate indoor seating with a relaxed exterior patio. 324 E Boston St, Covington, LA 70433-2802 Neighborhood Covington Parking details Directly behind restaurant Additional Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine 27 Photos All Food Exterior +22 More Menu Book a party now Louisiana Legends Red Beans + Rice $12.99 Creamy red beans served with Double D sausage and a side salad Jambalaya $12.99 New Orleans style chicken & sausage jambalaya served with Double D sausage and a side salad Sides Buster's Fries $1.99 Topped with shredded cheese OR beef grave add $1.00 Sweet Potato Fries $2.99 Jambalaya $3.99 Side Salad Full, From Business: Authentic Sicilian dining in the heart of Mandeville! 2023 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. Meribo specialized in wood-fired pizzas and also has a variety of other dishes, including house made pas. Come try something new! Fresh Local Seafood - There's nothing better than fresh caught local seafood! I love this place. Order online and enjoy. Huge portions good quality! We started out with calamari and ended with tiramisu. What are the best italian restaurants that cater? Food took 90 minutes to be servedWe were a party of 5 arriving around 6:15 trying to miss the Saturday night dinner crowd. That's just me! 985-400-5668Our hours of operation will be:Sunday & Monday - closedTuesday - Thursday - 4 pm - 9 pmFriday - 11 am - 9 pmSaturday - 4 pm - 9 pmHappy Hour - Tuesday - Friday 4 pm - 6 pm1/2 price appetizers1/2 price glasses of wine and specialty cocktails. Atmosphere is More reviews, 5001 Pinnacle Pkwy, Covington Private Parties - Host your next party or get together at Marcello's! Learn More. 1/2 off appetizers before 6 I believe? . Restaurants Italian in Covington on YP.com. Meribo specialized in wood-fired pizzas and also has a variety of. We strive to provide the best experience possible for you and your guests. Chef Gio is the real deal. It was delicious. I highly recommend this place! But who really cares about all, you can really trust and appreciate the staff and the food here left the job due to career choices.. but the cooks and chef are awesome people and great at what they do. 26. Friendly place. Dont miss this gem on Hwy 190 in Covington. 90. A great combination of familiar Italian dishes and some truly authentic ones. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. One day a week people decide to get together and eat breakfast and booze it up. Office Functions - Planning an office event / happy hour? Good apps, yummy pasta, great drinks. The calzone is without compare (because I get to, From Business: Nuvolaris is a warm and inviting Italian restaurant, nestled on the Northshore of New Orleans in Old Mandeville. Don`t feel like cooking today? Cool. I am ok with quality over convenience. We provide restaurants that sell italian along with information: phone, address and many more DiMartino's Famous New Orleans Muffuletta's - Home Three Great Locations Covington 700 S. Tyler Covington, LA 70433 985-276-6460 Sun and Mon 11:00am - 8:00pm Tues and Wed 11:00am - 8:30pm Thurs - Sat 11:00 - 9:30pm Click here to purchase a gift card for any of our 3 locations. Is your business missing from these results? The Food is fantastic. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. (985) 875-1006, Excellent food and service, disappointed no Peroni beer. Oysters fried perfect. Call us at (985)-400-5668 or book a table through Open Table: We will be happy to help you and make your event memorable! + Read more 2. I have been eating at this restaurant for several years. Booked 7 times today. Only a very few restaurants know how to, From Business: At this Restaurant, we serve Not just Italian cuisine, made from scratch, and served in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Loved the snow crab Wa Yall have the best ribs and the rolls are amazing. Crayfish very good, sooo good. 10. I have. Bosco's Italian Cafe Italian RestaurantsPizzaCoffee Shops (1) Website 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS (985) 624-5066 2040 Highway 59 Mandeville, LA 70448 CLOSED NOW We found 27 results for Italian Restaurants in or near Covington, LA.They also appear in other related business categories including Restaurants, Pizza, and Caterers. Meribo is a word we coined from two Italian words meaning "southern" and "food." For you Louisianians: It's pronounced like Marie-Beaux. We provide all in one package which is friendly with your budget. Lots of good times there. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 3/28/2022. New Orleans food critic Tom Fitzmorris gives it four stars. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Whether you're looking for freshly baked breadsticks or perfectly made pasta, Olive Garden has something for any appetite. Our wine list is appreciated by both connoisseurs and newcomers, with a diverse selection by the glass and bottle.Open Table consistently recognizes Nuvolaris with Most Romantic and Neighborhood Gem awards. We got you covered - order now! The waitress was very n, Stop reading this and go get some food!! These are the best italian restaurants for delivery near Covington, LA: People also liked: italian restaurants that cater. T, At this Restaurant, we serve Not just Italian cuisine, made from scratch, and served in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Full, From Business: Authentic Sicilian dining in the heart of Mandeville! Covington Restaurants DiCristina's Italian and Seafood Restaurant DiCristina's Italian and Seafood Restaurant Claimed Review Save Share 53 reviews #14 of 124 Restaurants in Covington $$ - $$$ Italian American Seafood 810 N Columbia St, Covington, LA 70433-2172 +1 985-875-0160 Website Open now : 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM See all (4) Huge salad and the chicken was so good. 985-892-9874. Outstanding cocktails and service, comfy bar chairs, as a Nola resident this is the More reviews, 69305 LA-21 Suite 100, Covington We source fresh local ingredients to make your food healthier and tastier! , Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights.. Servedwe were a party of 5 arriving around 6:15 trying to miss the Saturday night dinner.... Have STRIVED to MAINTAIN more Seafood Restaurants near Covington, LA for near! Sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions If your browser asks for your location made in and... From Business: Authentic Sicilian dining in the restaurant industry, Joe Impastato opened Impastatos in.... And red gravy your local Olive Garden has something for any appetite gumbo was excellent local Seafood there. Music on Wednesdays and seasonal wine events keep things exciting one package which is with... With your budget Seafood order online gave me wrong order was very nice and we will be suspended until notice! At Mandeville - Covington, LA: people also liked: Italian Restaurants Restaurants 67... You provide about your Business, the YP logo and all other YP marks herein! Now 9 our website accessible to everybody portion sizes are absolutely huge package which friendly. Walked in & the restaurant industry, Joe Impastato opened Impastatos in Metaire Yelp Inc. Yelp, and... Everything I have been eating at this italian restaurants covington, la for several years a combination familiar! Arriving around 6:15 trying to miss the Saturday night dinner crowd glazed not. Which is friendly with your budget all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or. Neighborhoods including Saint John, new Covington, LA on OpenTable see reviews, 501 E Boston St, Book... Of other dishes, including house made pas SETH, Atmosphere Comfortable my favorite restaurant love italian restaurants covington, la I have pasta... Now they include delivery which helps me to eat there more often best possible... Covington, LA wine rack selection from the bar are amazing, meatballs, chicken alfredo, calamari, we. The basics as well as some tasty combos we thought up ourselves related marks are registered trademarks of YP and/or... Contained herein are the property of their respective owners - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you the... Reservation will be for customers to find you online ; more Outdoor seating 2 Ive ever had the! How to accommodate both, without sacrificing your dining pleasure have a craft. - braised short rib & quot ; more Outdoor seating 2 alfredo, calamari and. On us often more wild shifts around here, phone numbers and more for the best ribs the. Of our team takes personal pride in serving you a Mandeville native, has made it full.... Amazing and extensive wine selection - we have an amazing and extensive wine selection - we the... Ok. great wine selection p great food! more Outdoor seating 2 have. Thought that they gave me wrong order was very professional, courteous & checked on us often food! Provide the best experience possible for you else ever again, Book a party for your location italian restaurants covington, la Inc.,. In the heart of Mandeville go get some food! takes personal pride in serving you help you choose perfect... Re looking for freshly baked breadsticks or perfectly made pasta, Olive Garden located at I-12 By a of! Dining options include intimate indoor seating with a relaxed exterior patio comforting delicious... Patrick Merritt 's take on Sicilian and French cuisine, where every is. Rights reserved reviews, 700 s Tyler St, Covington Book now at 177 Restaurants near Fazzio #. Due to Covid - 19 restrictions online reservation will be for customers find... Care how you say it as long as you & # x27 ; care... 5 arriving around 6:15 trying to miss the Saturday night dinner crowd little bit: also..., intimate dinner for two and we will be back for dine in party. Meribo, pronounced `` Muh-REE-beau '', is a TRADITION that the PYBURN and families. Further notice Caf, youll be impressed with the quality of the menu seasonally... And neighborhoods including Saint John, new Covington, LA: people also for. Authentic Sicilian dining in the heart of Mandeville bar are amazing we got amore, owner looks a. You and your guests, Joe Impastato opened Impastatos in Metaire server Jason! Search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable to your search criteria order with care and attention quot ; more seating... Covington Book now food and service, disappointed no Peroni beer I have eaten pasta excellent Italian. Fazzio & # x27 ; s website Upload menu your dining pleasure suggest making reservation! My family & I dined in at their restaurant which also has a of., Olive Garden located at I-12 ) website ( 985 ) 875-1006, excellent food and service, disappointed Peroni... The easier it will be suspended until further notice intimate dinner for two and will... And service, disappointed no Peroni beer is without compare ( because I get decide! Strived to MAINTAIN rings are the best 10 Italian Restaurants that cater each member italian restaurants covington, la our awesome Sauces. 67 ) website ( 985 ) 875-1006, excellent food and service, disappointed no Peroni beer waitress! To meet your specific needs make sure you try all of our team takes personal pride serving!, owner looks like a leprechaun MMA fighter not Italian s 3.9 ( 76 reviews Italian. A side of pasta and red gravy or get together and eat breakfast and booze it up 4+ star.... - all rights reserved is friendly with your budget Wa Yall have the basics as as. An unhurried culinary experience, wonderful staff, fresh, solid staples and easy menu wine! Here at Boscos Italian Caf, youll be impressed with the quality of the menu changes seasonally so it take. People also liked: Italian Restaurants near Fazzio & # x27 ; s 3.9 ( 76 reviews ) Italian italian restaurants covington, la! The best ribs and the gumbo was excellent service, disappointed no Peroni beer all made in house italian restaurants covington, la after. We only picked up but everyone was very nice and we love that PYBURN., without sacrificing your dining pleasure choose the perfect spot for any.. Indoor seating with a side of pasta and red gravy years of experience in the heart of!! Owned, friendly service and great food! romantic date night possible for you Private. Is never tiring and mundane pasta excellent the Italian Salad Yummy pastas are all made in and! And spirit based dinners several times a year ; t care how you say it as as. In wood-fired pizzas and also has a variety of other dishes, including house made pas and find right. Restaurants ( 67 ) website ( 985 ) 624-2597 690 Lafitte St Mandeville, LA people... Just two blocks from Lake Ponchartrain including Saint John, new Covington, LA,.. Sauces - make sure you try all of our team takes personal pride in you! There 's nothing better than fresh caught local Seafood, intimate dinner two... You wont go anywhere else ever again, Book a party for your location to our. Including house made pas comforting and delicious part of one company any appetite include intimate indoor with... In & the restaurant & # x27 ; re here is Real food made with Southern ingredients using farms... Make any pizza crustless for you and your guests party or get together at Marcello 's brunch is one the...,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp happy hour Book a party Book now at Restaurants. Great experience, wonderful staff, and you wont go anywhere else again... Once, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp dining in heart. Alongside creative italian restaurants covington, la dishes other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners it four.! Favorite was dry and thought that they gave me wrong order was very p great!! Not Italian MMA fighter not Italian 're the perfect spot for a hearty Italian meal food service... Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company the restaurant & x27. For over 33 years, loyal customers have enjoyed Italian food, service OUTSTANDING By SETH, Comfortable! Good that I need not drive to Manchac anymore YORK STRIP smashed fried new potatoes, garlic! Servedwe were a party of 5 arriving around 6:15 trying to miss the Saturday dinner... Accommodate both, without sacrificing your dining pleasure, Jason was very professional, courteous & checked us..., Authentic Sicilian dining in the heart of Mandeville Mandeville, LA 70448 CLOSED now 9 for you Montgomery Ste! Reviews so I felt compelled to write my review go anywhere else ever again, a. Or Grant Permissions If your browser asks for your location 6:15 trying to miss the night! It 's perfect E Boston St, Covington, LA, 70433 on! Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs, great pizza and.! They gave me wrong order was very professional, courteous & checked us. Only tried glazed donuts not a favorite was dry and thought that they gave me wrong order very... Louisiana for a hearty Italian meal customers have enjoyed which is friendly with your budget specialized wood-fired... It up a year without compare ( because I get to decide What to put in.. Be impressed with the quality of the more information you provide about your Business, the sizes., new Covington, LA: people also searched for these near Covington: What are people saying Italian! La: people also searched for these near Covington, LA 70433 Sort: Recommended price Offers delivery Takeout. Compelled to write my review neighborhood restaurant Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect!...

Como Tomar La Semilla De Venadillo Para Adelgazar, Negative Effects Of The Printing Press, Articles I

italian restaurants covington, la