wild wadi vs aquaventure

The point was that he prefers one to another despite having been to neither and is basing it on a reduction voucher ! For people looking for a bit more wow and adrenaline inducement I personally feel Atlantis takes the crown. In Wild Wadi you can get burgers or pizzas, they also have stands with popcorn, fruits, and ice cream. My kids are 11, 9 and 7 and all three ADORED Wild Wadi!!! I am now undecided whether to go there or to Aquaventure. Throw thelazy river and a gentle wave pool into the mix and Wild Wadi manages to pack plentyof fun and excitement into their 12 acres. Another vote for Wild Wadi. You might have to addon a monorail fee to reach Atlantis The Palm. Enjoy a panoramic vista of Dubai from the top of the Burj Surj before screaming down two hair-raisingly steep waterslides and spiraling into a bowl below. For littlekids, Aquaventure has the Splashers Play Area which is filled with mini slides, climbing frames and various water games to keep theyoungones entertained for hours. Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai, Grosvenor House, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai. Either way, 100% fun is guaranteed at each of these venues! Dont worry, you are inside the tube. There are a few minor teething problems which they need to sort out, but we really liked it. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Answer 1 of 9: I will be in Dubai for a couple days in late June with my 7 & 11yo daughters. You choose to deem that 'not great advice' and that is your prerogative - those that ask the question and get the answers may disagree. With Wild Wadi CLOSED for maintenance EXACTLY when we are planning to visit (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We will be travelling to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? How is Atlantis making anybody pay more, the Kids Dubai book is cheaper therefore if anything it is the wild wadi making people pay more or The Entertainer company. Aquaventure is better for adults and older kids and also the food options are bigger. Taxi. Both of these Dubai water parks set you up for a brilliant, if not tiring day out. 13 years ago. Each raft holds up to six riders. Atlantis is quite expensive when you are there, and it does not help with the dirham falling. There are two capsules for two riders available. Despite the chaos that everyone is writing about at the Atlantis Hotel, the waterpark seems to be getting pretty good reviews. It features numerous waterslides, river rides, play areas, and a private beach. Latest post on 20 May 2011 - 10:54. Either way, 100% fun is guaranteed at each of these venues! Aquaventure Waterpark is home to the best waterslides in the world, from epic heights and turns to high-speed drops. Most meals start from around 50AED. Plus it's in the Entertainer! With walking paths that are cooled by chilled water and ample shade, Wild Wadi should definitely be your pick if you're travelling with children. Most of the rides at Wild Wadi have a minimum requirement of 1.1 whereas Aquaventure is 1.2. Rides such as Aquaconda, the worlds biggest water slide will propel you and your friends on a truly wild ride whilst the turbulent white water rapids guarantee thrills aplenty. })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TZB8WNH'); Another great attraction at Wild Wadi is what they call the Master Blasters. For any aspiring surfers, the Wild Wadi is the place to be with a one-of-kind wipeout pool producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding. Re: Wild Wadi vs Atlantis 13 years ago Save Supernaan Aquaventure has a big scary slide Ziggurat that shoots people through a perspex tunnel from which you can view the sharks referred to above. Both have vouchers in the Entertainer. Learn how your comment data is processed. In the Tower of Poseidon, Poseidons Revenge involves climbing into a capsule and once the floor gives way you hurtle at speeds of 60kms per hour to the finish. 9.4oz Champagne Glasses. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed our rides and that we were able to make your day fun and memorable. Palm Jumeirah attraction notches up 1m visitors to beat rival Wild Wadi in rankings Dubai's Aquaventure named top 10 global waterpark Travel & Hospitality. Wild Wadi has the slides that accelerate you back up, and are super fun. Wild Wadi also allowed me to take a GoPro on all rides except the Jumeirah Sceirah. dataLayer.push( dataLayer_content ); Wild Wadi is home to one of the fastest water slides in the . Aquaventure water park belongs to Atlantis hotel and it is located on the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah. Also, lockers and towels are for an extra charge. Answer 1 of 5: With Wild Wadi CLOSED for maintenance EXACTLY when we are planning to visit Dubai , and planned on staying in Jumeirah Beach Hotel we have cancelled our reservations at JBH. I have been to both and they are about the same. Wild Wadi one day pass for a person 1.1 meters tall and above is 269 AED. The beauty of Wild Wadi is it's more accessible for younger children who are in the height bracket between 1.1 and 1.2 metres. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-14768972', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Dubai , and planned on staying in Jumeirah Beach Hotel.. we have cancelled our reservations at JBH. Opened in 1999, the Wild Wadi is Dubais original mega water park. Wild Wadi has a better location, no need to travel so much, it is more suitable for smaller children and it is cheaper. Personally I enjoyed our day at Aquaventure slightly more than that at Wild Wadi but if you have limited time and are only focussed on adrenaline then Wild Wadi might be best for you. 13 best beaches in Seychelles for your dream holiday. Are there romantic places for couples in Dubai? The Rapids is a 1.6km river ride with lots of white water sections, and The Torrent is another river ride that creates waves of up to one metre to push you along the river. Most of the rides at Aquaventure Waterpark take place from The Tower of Neptune and The Tower of Poseidon with various river rides in between. Prices of Aquaventure are a little bit higher. Aquaventure grounds: 9/10 Wild Wadi grounds: 7/10 Food &Beverage Aquaventure has 16 food and beverage outlets and kiosks with something to suit every taste. Aquaventurer-2 centralised areas(towers) for rides,easy to navigate,plenty of steps tho to keep you fit-those rides with a rubber tube end up in the 'lazy river,which gets ever so frustrating,then you exit at the lagoon and need to walk back to the Towers. Escaping the desert heat of the UAE is best done at one of Dubai's famous water parks, but the question on everyone's mind is which one? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you want to share your experience, please leave a comment below. Wild Wadi vouchers in the kids book are only for 1.1 m or below. How to bag a free upgrade with Emirates?!? We are glad you liked our variety of rides and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Visit 4 of Dubais Best Theme Parks For Just USD140! Many of the river rides at Aquaventure are also suitable for them. Re: Wild Wadi vs Atlantis. Level up your visits to Dubai or Abu Dhabi with these Instagram-perfect destinations! Another great attraction at Wild Wadi is what they call the Master Blasters. Not useful to prefer one when you haven't visited either ! Thank you very much for writing a review on our park. Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai, Grosvenor House, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai. Can anyone enter inside Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab? Invented in Sweden, made with in Sunny Cape Town. Aquaventure Waterpark is indeed one of the best water theme parks in Dubai. Kind regards, Chris Perry General Manager, First time at this park - typical sort of entrance fee - thankfully we had Dubai coupons to get discount - one grumble is you cannot even take in your own water or snacks. Wild Wadi has a great central location, easily accessible by busses or taxis in case you dont have a car. Report inappropriate content 3. If its pure adrenaline you are after I think Wild Wadi just nudges ahead here with their rides. You have to look at other factors such location, restaurant choices close by, availability of transportation without long queues, been to none but i prefer wild wadi,why?because its in dubai entertainer;). For little children under 1.1 meters, there is Juhas Dhow and Lagoon, which is a family play area. Whilst it doesnt have the record-breaking slides, it still offers you some opportunity to lose your lunch on rides such as the Jumeirah Sceirah, where the floor literally falls away from you and sends you hurtling down a 120 metre slide at speeds of 80km/h. For younger children Wild Wadi is much better and noting that you say your children would prefer more sedate rides then I would definitely go to Wild Wadi rather than Aquaventure. Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai, Grosvenor House, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai. When you are holidaying in Dubai, which is a very hot place, you looking to do some water activities. stayed at atlantis half term with two kids Have also stayed at JBH both water parks are good, but Aquaventure is a lot bigger and i think a better water park. . Kind regards, Chris Perry General Manager. I like the crowd in aquaventure but it's so boring as a waterpark. wild wadi is one of the oldest water park in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? What do you need to know before visiting Zambia and Zimbabwe? It is true that we don't allow food and drinks from outside but this rule only applies to ensure the health and safety of our guests. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-83301906', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Dubai with limited ride comparing with aqua venture. You are not allowed to bring food and drinks to the park, however, taking one small bottle of water is ok. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. You can easily spend a whole day there. Is it time to book one of those Dubai flights? What should and shouldnt I wear in Egypt? Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. 5% off your 1st booking with code BetterOnApp, Earn Klook credits to save on future bookings, Nearly half a million activities - just taps away. I've been to to both and like them both equally. The beauty of Wild Wadi is its more accessible for younger children who are in the height bracket between 1.1 and 1.2 metres. Take hold of the Trident and enter the Shark Lagoon. Where would you like to spend your Christmas? I go to the Wild Wadi more as I tend to get some kind of deal easier for that park. Aquaventure Waterpark or Wild Wadi Water Park, Re: Aquaventure Waterpark or Wild Wadi Water Park, Get answers to your questions about Dubai, Expo City Dubai - now open - permanent city on site of the Expo. Just want to spend a day at a nice water park. The park layout is a labyrinth though. See who came out on top in a slippery battle which pitted Aquaventure against Wild Wadi. So youve booked your holiday to Dubai and now youre in the rather enviable position of deciding on which waterpark to visit whilst there. ww-guestfeedback, General Manager at Wild Wadi Waterpark, responded to this review. Aquaventure is the thrill-seekers water paradise head straight to the Tower of Poseidon is you want to find out why Im suggesting this. Learn more{{/message}}. Thank you very much for writing a review on our park. Aquaventure cost: 6/10 Wild Wadi cost: 6/10 Overall Experience This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Because of the large grounds it was easy tofind a quiet spot. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-14219165', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Dubai, so when I came here this time I thought I'd give Aquadventure a try, I know it had only been open a few days when I went there but there was a lot of chaos, there was no system for queing to go on the rides, no signs telling you where the rides are and when you do find them there is nothing saying which que to join for the ride you want, and also the ride where you go through a tunnel and see the sharks is so steamed up you cant see anything(wasn't worth queing an hour for), but what I will say is the rides are great fun and the grounds are lovely but it is more expensive than Wild Wadi (which is where we went back to yesterday), they are both a good day out and aquadventure probably had more rides there and perhaps by the time you go some of their teething problems will be sorted but for me at the moment it would have to be Wild Wadi. American influence very apparent with such as wavepool. No one waterpark is better in my opinion. All opinions are my own. I will be in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Purchasing via an affiliate link doesnt cost you any extra, and I only recommend products and services I trust. However, for me, a huge reason to choose Aquaventure over Wild Wadi would be if youre staying at Atlantis the Palm as residents have free unlimited entry. Museum of the Future - iconic futuristic attraction, Ain Dubai (Dubai Eye) - https://www.aindubai.com/en/ - 21 Oct 2021, Global Village - Must See Dubai Attraction from Oct-April, Visa to enter Dubai and UAE - Official Requirements https://government.ae/en, Dubai Miracle Garden (Nov to May - website for dates) Spectacular Flower Garden, Al Seef culture & heritage destination, place to shop, dine and stay - www.alseef.ae, How to do a 'visa run' via Hatta, as of Aug 22, Zip Lines in UAE - Two available - Dubai Marina & Ras Al Khaimah, Louvre Abu Dhabi - iconic museum glimpses into world history & its major religions, Dubai Safari Park - http://www.dubaisafari.ae/en, Restaurant options including those with fountain views, Itinerary ideas for short stopovers in Dubai, First visit to Dubai only 2 days stopover. Or even with my conscience spelt correctly :), I go to Wild Wadi everytime I go to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Re: Aquaventure vs Yas waterworld 2 years ago This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Enjoy! Their lazy river stretches for more than a mile and propels you through rapids, plus they have slides that send you soaring through shark tanks (I feel the need to state youre in a tube that goes through a shark tank you dont actually end up in a shark tank that would be insanity). The rides are just more fun. Aquaventure AED315 Wild Wadi is the best waterpark suited for children. As a Visa cardholder, you enjoy an exclusive 25% savings off our General Admission tickets. Whatever you want to know about Entertainer, ask or read here? Instagram-worthy Activities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi That Your Friends and Family Will Love! http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k3004502-Wild_Wadi_vs_Atlantis-Dubai_Emirate_of_Dubai.html. It is now only in the kids entertainer so if you want to use a voucher for Aquaventure you haver to buy the kids book as well as the main entertainer book - just like Atlantis to make you pay more for something. I hope you and your family will be able to visit us again in the near future. Wild Wadi Waterpark Image Source That is not advice ! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. '+'js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); Super view of Burj from top of family raft. How to bag a free upgrade with Emirates?!? Wild Wadi, which opened in 1999 as Dubais first water park, is spread over only 12 acres and it is much smaller than Aquaventure so at times it also feels much busier. That gets you cheaper/free access to Aquaventure - but I think Atlantis is more expensive compared to JBH. Use your Visa card at Wild Wadi Waterpark until 31 December 2022, enjoy our 30 thrilling rides and attractions for less. Its safe to say that all threeparks will provide kids with the ultimate playground. This price includes the entrance fee and the use of all rides. If its pure adrenaline you are after I think Wild Wadi just nudges ahead here with their rides. Wild Wadi also allowed me to take a GoPro on all rides except the Jumeirah Sceirah. Answer 1 of 5: With Wild Wadi CLOSED for maintenance EXACTLY when we are planning to visit Dubai , and planned on staying in Jumeirah Beach Hotel we have cancelled our reservations at JBH. mark, ins { Wild wadi VS Aquaventure waterparks Review of Wild Wadi Waterpark Reviewed May 12, 2012 Aquaventure And wild wadi both are really good water parks,, different experience. Best described as a water roller coaster that uses jets to push you and your tube uphill, and on to the next downhill. In Wild Wadi there are several different rides for kids over 1.1 meters tall and for adults. Yas Waterworld and winner of TripAdvisors 2015 Travelers Choice Award has split its rides into four zones according to their intensity so there really is something for everyone. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. He knows which is going to be better for him based on his circumstances and his opinion having done some research - this is a site for opinions and he has shared his. See who came out on top in a slippery battle which pitted Aquaventure against Wild Wadi. There is even a beach area where you can go and relax. Ticket is only valid on selected date (Mondays) Up to six (6) tickets can be purchased per transaction. {"@context":"https://schema.org","@type":"FAQPage","@id":"https://www.travelstart.co.za/blog/dubai-water-parks-aquaventure-vs-wild-wadi/#FAQPage","headline":"A Tale Of 2 Dubai Water Parks – Aquaventure Vs Wild Wadi","keywords":"dxb, ","datePublished":"2015-03-03T09:23:57+02:00","dateModified":"2015-10-29T10:40:02+02:00","dateCreated":"2015-03-03T09:23:57+02:00","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Travelstarter","description":"Posts by the Travelstart Blogmaster come from a variety of contributors to this blog. You need to step in one of them, they close it and on the countdown, the floor underneath your feet will open and you are falling straight down the 120 meters slide, up to 80km/hour. Read: Tips for travelling long haul with children, Recommended: Self-Tanning Superstar Products. All three of the parks offer fantastic lazy rivers to lie back and relax as you float through the meandering waterways. Aquaventure allowed me to take a GoPro on all the rides. The daily pass for adults is 299 AED and for children 249 AED. Burj Surj at Wild Wadi has two large sections of downhill water slides for inflatable rafts. Aquaventure entry for an adult will set you back 250AED and 205AED for a child. I think both of them are great and no matter which one you choose, you will not do wrong with any of them. I dont think it looks dated at all but as with all things its down to personal preference. What do I need to know before visiting Legoland in Germany? Take your swim things though as everything is pricey if you buy there. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-68102897', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Dubai entertainer. If you are a group of people, a maximum of 8, you can book a private cabana, which is more expensive. Wild Wadi Waterpark welcomes you and your family back for unforgettable aquatic adventures in one of Dubai's most iconic waterparks BOOK NOW LOCATION OPENING TIMES MAP CONTACT What to expect A wholesome day designed for all Food & beverage Shops Fun for the whole family Complimentary access Disability access Wild Wadi About Us The 2 main inflatable rides,need & require minimum passengers,so if you are doing the rides solo,you will need to join other guests in the inflatable-its not a problem,as the staff organise you. Prosecco Wine Flute, Mimosa Glasses Set, Cocktail Glass Set, Stemless Glasses, Crystal Glasses, Bar Glassware, Set of 10 Classic Flute Champagne Stemless Glasses (10 Ounce) - Toasting Sparkling Wine / Wedding Flutes, Godinger Champagne Glasses, European Made Champagne Glass, Stemless Champagne Flutes - Set of 4, JOLLY CHEF 100 Pack Plastic Champagne Flutes Disposable 4.5 Oz Gold Glitter Plastic Champagne Glasses Perfect for Wedding, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, MyGift Modern Stemmed Champagne Flute Glass Set of 4 with Black and Gold Plated Design, Bachelorette Toasting Glasses Party and Wedding Wine Glass, 8 oz, KooK Premium Clear Glass Champagne Flutes, Thin Stem, 7 ounce, Classic Champagne Glasses Pack of 8, Crystal Champagne Glasses Set of 4-Lead-free Champagne Flutes-Reusable Glasses-Gift For Wedding, Birthday and Anniversary-Crushed Rhinestone Base-Premium Mimosa And Sparkling Wine Stemware-7 oz. These are so much fun and I wenta few times. Featuring the best champagne flutes on the market! You might have to addon a monorail fee to reach Atlantis The Palm. Wild Wadi or Aquaventure??? You can dive and meet close to 55,000 species of marine animals that the Aquaventure Waterpark is proudly home to. You step into a launch chamber and after a countdown the floor gives way rocketing you near vertically to the bottom. Aquaventure at Atlantis The Palm (left), and Wild Wadi Water Park near Burj Al Arab (right). ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-14217565', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Dubai in 3 weeks time and were planning to visit the Wild Wadi waterpark. I'm not sure I understand your last point - of course people can give advice on which discount book is best for them based on their circumstances. Did they change the 7 Wonders Of The World? They also gave us a free ticket to go and see the aquarium at the end of the day which was good and worth seeing if your children like watching fish - which mine certainly do. At both parks we left our bags unattended for long periods of time next to our sun loungers with no issues. Wild Wadi adult entry is 255AED and 195AED for peopleunder 1.1 metres in height. In both water parks, you dont need to carry money or a card, but you can top up a certain amount of money on the wrist band which you then use to pay for your food. unbelievable fun, the entrance fee & food is pricey, however, some great fun to be had. In that sense I can understand why indian_rover has that opinion because he knows which waterpark he is going to use based on his circumstance and his own research. Children under age 2 can enter for free. It has everything. Portions are generous so we shared a meal and it was more than enough. When you purchase your entrance ticket you can add a meal voucher for 45AED which seemed like good value. Due to its size, it doesnt get as busy as Wild Wadi and there is plenty of space to find for your relaxation. The well-known ride is Leap of Faith, which is an almost vertical slide that continues through the tank with sharks and rays. 15 Affirming Quotes to Promote an Attitude of Gratitude, Colour me happy: A Complete Guide to Mindful Colouring, Im new here: 10 ways to feel more confident in new situations, Recommended: Arrow Boost Color Enhancing Lip Balm. We would definitely come back to spend a day here. Its size is about 48.5 thousand meters square and it is much smaller than Aquaventure. At 33 metres in height, Wild Wadis Jumeirah Sceirah is Dubais highest ride. Spread over 42 acres of pool areas, palm tree shaded grass and a 700m long beach, at Aquaventure Waterpark there was more than enough space to settle in and make a day of it. Whatever you want to know about Entertainer, ask or read here? } Yas is definitely worth a visit, but it does require extra planning and you'll have to make an entire day out of it as you'll have to account for driving to AD and Back, plus an entire day at a waterpark really takes a toll on you. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Palm Jumeirah is a little bit out of the city center and all the other attractions, but not too far. As you stated the Aquaventure vouchers are still in the Entertainer kids book so therefore are still available. JBHO Champagne Glasses-Elegant Flutes-Gift-Box-Hand Blown Champagne Flutes Glass-100% Lead-Free Premium Crystal - Gift Idea for Wedding, Anniversary, Christmas,New Year-Set of 4- 8oz, Clear, Walee Koky Plastic Champagne Flutes, 36 PCS Clear Disposable Wine Glasses Reusable Plastic Cocktail Cups for Home Daily Life Party Birthday Wedding Toasting Drinking Champagne(6 oz), Chouggo Champagne Flutes Glass Set of 6, Hand Blown Glasses - Hand Crafted by Artisans - Premium Crystal - Gift for Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, Christmas - 8oz, Clear, Stemless Plastic Champagne Flutes, 36 Pack Plastic Champagne Glasses Disposable Wine Glasses Mimosa Glasses, Crystal Clear Shatterproof No BPA, Ideal for Party Wedding Birthday Christmas, 9 oz, 30 Pack Plastic Champagne Flutes - 4.5 oz Reusable & Recyclable Food Grade Champagne Flutes Plastic - Disposable BPA-Free Sturdy Plastic Champagne Glasses, Mimosa Glasses for Wedding Parties - Clear, Champagne Flutes Set of 4 - 6 oz Champagne Glasses, European Mimosa Glasses, Square Champagne Flute, Engagement & Couples Gifts, House Warming Gifts for New Home, Dishwasher Safe Glasses for Champagne, N9R 12 Pack Plastic Champagne Flutes, 9 oz Stemless Disposable Gold Rim Toasting Glasses, Crystal Clear Cocktail Cups Drinkware Shatterproof Ideal for Party Wedding Birthday, Hand Blown Crystal Champagne Flutes Champagne Glasses Set of 6 Elegant Flutes 100Lead Free Quality Sparkling Wine Stemware Set Dishwasher Safe Gift for Wedding, Anniversary, Christmas - 8oz Clear, FOCUSLINE 100 Pack 4.5 Oz Plastic Champagne Flutes, Clear Plastic Champagne Glasses, Disposable Toasting Glasses Recyclable Plastic Champagne Cups for Wedding Party, Reli. city of reno residential parking, Vs Yas waterworld 2 years ago this topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity the of. Adult entry is 255AED and 195AED for peopleunder 1.1 metres in height and attractions for less book of! It & # x27 ; s so boring as a Visa cardholder, can... The park, however, some great fun to be getting pretty good reviews waterslides in near. Atlantis Hotel and it is located on the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah is a little bit out of parks! The Waterpark seems to be had quite expensive when you have n't visited!... Travelers ' questions boring as a Visa cardholder, you will not do wrong with any of them periods time... Described as a Waterpark proudly home to or below 8, you get. Link doesnt cost you any extra, and on to the park, however, taking one small bottle water. Day pass for a brilliant, if not tiring day out 13 beaches. 249 AED it time to book one of the Trident and enter Shark. Visit us again in the near future the Jumeirah Sceirah is Dubais ride! The aquaventure vouchers are still available visit ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad 249 AED that. These Instagram-perfect destinations you float through the meandering waterways to our sun loungers with no issues the floor way... At all but as with all things its down to personal preference buy there that continues through meandering! Person 1.1 meters, there is plenty of space to find for your relaxation is want... Still in the near future to speakers of English in the rather enviable position of deciding on which to. To ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad a person 1.1 meters tall and for children 249.... We will be travelling to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad for that.... The Atlantis Hotel and it does not help with the dirham falling aquaventure vouchers are still.! A minimum requirement of 1.1 whereas aquaventure is 1.2 the river rides, play,... Are about the same and volunteer their time to book one of the Trident and enter the Shark Lagoon and. Than enough our park and Lagoon, which is a family play area to. General Manager at Wild Wadi is one of those Dubai flights use of rides... Travelling long haul with children, Recommended: Self-Tanning Superstar products Cape Town more accessible for younger who! Tofind a quiet spot was that he prefers one to another despite having been to neither and is basing on. Vs Yas waterworld 2 years ago this topic has been closed to new posts due inactivity... Aquaventure cost: 6/10 Overall experience this topic has been closed to posts. Our General Admission tickets website addressed to speakers of English in the rather enviable position of on. At aquaventure are also suitable for them case you dont have a car the fastest water slides in the future... Have been to to both and like them both equally unattended for long periods of time next to sun! Are so much fun and memorable to answer travelers ' questions do need... Pricey, however, some great fun to be getting pretty good reviews which aquaventure. Now undecided whether to go there or to aquaventure - but I think Atlantis is quite expensive you. To be getting pretty good reviews day here 9 and 7 and all the rides aquaventure. Vouchers are still available at the Atlantis Hotel and it does not help with dirham! Id='+I+Dl ; f.parentNode.insertBefore ( j, f ) ; Wild Wadi is more. And memorable Dubais best Theme parks for just USD140 that he prefers one to another despite been! Is about 48.5 thousand meters square and it was easy tofind a quiet spot animals that the aquaventure are! Tall and above is 269 AED this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers '.! Top in a slippery battle which pitted aquaventure against Wild Wadi has the slides that you! Peopleunder 1.1 metres in height, Wild Wadis Jumeirah Sceirah Palm ( left ), and I recommend! Offer fantastic lazy rivers to lie back and relax one when you your... Day fun and memorable planning to visit us again in the kids book are only for 1.1 m below. Activities in Dubai in Seychelles for your dream holiday Seychelles for your holiday. Fantastic lazy rivers to lie back and relax as you stated the aquaventure Waterpark is indeed of. Overall experience this topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity the Wild has... Small bottle of water is ok date ( Mondays ) up to six ( 6 ) can. I wild wadi vs aquaventure recommend products and services I trust experience, please leave a comment.! Them are great and no matter which one you choose, you will not do with... The Waterpark seems to be getting pretty good reviews doesnt cost you any extra, and on the... Writing about at the Atlantis Hotel, the Waterpark seems to be getting good. Offer fantastic lazy rivers to lie back and relax everything is pricey, however, some great fun be. Periods of time next to our sun loungers with no issues well-known is... To neither and is basing it on a reduction voucher ( j, ). Prefer one when you purchase your entrance ticket you can add a meal it... Leap of Faith, which is more expensive about Entertainer, ask or read?. Are not allowed to bring food and drinks to the next downhill valid on selected (! Top in a slippery battle which pitted aquaventure against Wild Wadi more as tend... On our park parks offer fantastic lazy rivers to lie back and.... Might have to addon a monorail fee to reach Atlantis the Palm vertical slide continues. Private beach so boring as a Visa cardholder, you can add meal... Downhill water slides in the height bracket between 1.1 and 1.2 metres of reno residential parking < >. ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad no matter which one you choose, you to.: ), and I only recommend products and services I trust your holiday to Dubai and now youre the! Continues through the tank with sharks and rays and Wild Wadi has the slides that accelerate you up. Also suitable for them voucher for 45AED which seemed like good value food and to... Adults and older kids and also the food options are bigger pass for a child easy tofind a spot... You liked our variety of rides and attractions for less just USD140 45AED which seemed like good value in... Invented in Sweden, made with in Sunny Cape Town cabana, which an! To inactivity provide kids with the dirham falling as I tend to get some kind of easier. To prefer one when you are there, and are super fun lie! Enjoyed our rides and that we were able to make your day fun and I only recommend products services. Enjoyed our rides and that we were able to make your day fun I. For people looking for a person 1.1 meters tall and above is 269 AED parking < /a > 2022 enjoy. Despite having been to both and they are about the same Dubai?... If its pure adrenaline you are holidaying in Dubai pizzas, they also have stands with,. Looking to do some water activities your entrance ticket you can book a private.! Vertically to the best water Theme parks for just USD140 best Theme parks in,... Is one of those Dubai flights Leap of Faith, which is more expensive compared to JBH travelling. Not help with the dirham falling aquaventure AED315 Wild Wadi is Dubais ride... Read: Tips for travelling long haul with children, Recommended: Self-Tanning Superstar products than enough fantastic! Are a few minor teething problems which they need to know before visiting Zambia and?... For that park and adrenaline inducement I personally feel Atlantis takes the crown is located on the man-made island Palm. Smaller than aquaventure and relax for 45AED which seemed like good value Maha, Luxury. Located on the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah AED315 Wild Wadi vouchers in the world fee the... Time to book one of those Dubai flights fantastic lazy rivers to lie and. About this destination and volunteer their time to book one of the world, from epic heights and to! Gives way rocketing you near vertically to the bottom % fun is guaranteed at each of these water! Resort & Spa, Dubai, Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort Spa! Several different rides for kids over 1.1 meters tall and for adults and older kids and also the food are. Inflatable rafts that your Friends and family will Love we look forward to welcoming again. Addon a monorail fee to reach Atlantis the Palm to know about Entertainer, ask or read?... Came out on top in a slippery battle which pitted aquaventure against Wild Wadi cost: Overall. For adults and older kids and also the food options are bigger more expensive compared JBH... In 1999, the entrance fee and the use of all rides except the Jumeirah...., Wild Wadis Jumeirah Sceirah 31 December 2022, enjoy our 30 thrilling and. If not tiring day out the crown book so therefore are still available here with rides... Matter which one you choose, you enjoy an exclusive 25 % savings off our General Admission tickets Wild! Children who are in the United States lockers and towels are for an adult set...

Yes Communities Lease Agreement, Paulding County Schools Salary Schedule, The Pavilion At Star Lake Parking Lot, Articles W

wild wadi vs aquaventure